i got my smiley opk

wantinggirl

Reaction score
Well ladies cd 12 i used my cheapie then confirmed with my smiley cbfm i'm very happy my cheapo was positive yesterday but no smiley face so now it's time to dtd:happydance: i was sad to see my temp drop very low this morning now i know why so everything crossed that we can catch the eggie lol

Congratulations on your smiley face. Did you bd before the positive turned negative as well?

I'm cd12 today just got my smiley today it was negative last night so i will keep testing with my cheapo tomorrow and tuesday to see when it goes negative we have been dtd every other day

Oooohhhhhh sounds great! How exciting. I am CD 9 so I am not too close to O yet. Good luck!

I should ovulate on Valentine's Day believe it or not lol :) I hope we have enough time. My DH is away on business and won't be back until late Wed :(

Thats a great day i wasn't suppose to ovulate on cd12 but i did last month so i thought i would start testing early again this month and sure enough positive on cd12 i been having watery cm since tuesday fx that it's a good environment for the spermies to swim in :)

That gives you Wednesday thursday and friday lol good luck on catching that egg this is hard work and a lot of planning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->