I got my wish!!!

Congratulations hun, that must of been worlds best christmas present xxx

Congratulations!!! So happy for you, what an xmas prezzie!!! :hugs:

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the rest of your Christmas with your fiancé! Sounds weird at first, doesn't it? :D
Very happy for you! :hugs:

Omg!!! Congratulations darling!! Give us the story and a pic of the ring! ;-) hope u enjoy the rest of ur Xmas. :)

Xxxx

Congratulations hun, I am so pleased for you. What a nice CHristmas day!

Thank you guys SoOOOoooo much! His parents were in on the deal and everything. I'll get pictures as soon as I get the opportunity. Which may not be for a little while as I lost my digi cam and I think I left the cord to my phone elsewhere.

I'm just so excited!! I'm engaged!! And he's my fiance.

My mom's not too thrilled. She said we better not set a date for anytime soon.

My mom's not too thrilled. She said we better not set a date for anytime soon.
Aw, that's a shame. How come she's not thrilled? Are you quite young or haven't been together long? Or does she not like him for some reason? Hope she comes around anyway. Have you talked about a date yet?

Well we're both still in school, so yeah, we're young. Which is totally understandable for her to not like the idea. But she should trust our judgement a little more. We've been together for 2 and a half years. It was bound to happen.

Congratulations!!! That's great. My husband and I got married right after we finished our undergrad degrees. A friend of mine just got engaged and they are both in the middle of their degrees too. It's totally doable. What are you studying?

Yay!
:wohoo:

Wow that's great news! What an awesome xmas pressie, congratulations! :D xx

Congratulations :)

Enjoy it as once you start planning the time goes so quickly!

Thank you guys so much!! :)

I'm studying nursing so I have two more years to go.
OH has one.

Plenty of time for planning.

WHOOT! :hugs: Congratulations!!! Here's hoping for clear skies, bright smiles, and an even brighter future for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->