• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I got sent home!!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Arrived at Hospital at 7:30 am and was asked to wait in waiting room as no beds! After about 40 mins midwife came & took me to a room and set me up on the monitor & done BP etc!

She came back after bout 40 mins and said the Doc would be round shortly re induction but he might be a while as they were really busy. She said they were only due 3 people but they'd had emergencies and there was now 7 people!
Didn't think anything of it and about 5 mins later the doc came in and asked how I was feeling etc.....he then said 'We have a wee problem!' and explained the labour ward was very busy and that he'd been through the list of inductions and as I wasn't "emergency" could I come back tomorrow! He said if they wern't to send people home it would be dangerous as they wouldn't have the right amount of staff to cover all the women!

Was a little pissed off as I'd only got 2 hours sleep lastnight and had got myself all ready that today would be the day! But I wouldn't like to be induced knowing there might not be the help & support I needed available! He did promise I was 1st Priority for tomorrow!

So left the hosp at about 9:15 and broke the news to parents & family and went to see my mum! Have decided as I done everything lastnight this is our day just to chill....and really chill this time!

OH is doing tea tonight & I'm just going to veg out and then have a early night and get lots of sleep! I feel knackered now but I'm staying awake so I go to bed and sleep tonight!

Just thought I'd let you all know......will be joining the mummy club a little bit late!

xx

aww hun what a bummer :(

hopefully your little one will come today anyway!

fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxx

aww no :(

You must be so dissapointed!

Rest up today and hopefuly your little man will come on his own today.

x

Oh no hun what a pain :(

You do right having a chilling day :hugs:

oh no :( hope ur ok! i wudda cried an threw a big hissy at tht!!!!!

you rest up today hun xxx

Aww Lil Baby Boo sorry to hear they weren't able to take you. Hate when you get your hopes up for things and they don't happen. But your special day is coming soon. Definitely take some time to relax and be pampered!

Aww hun, get plenty of rest today-not long til tomorrow!

xx

What a pain!!!

Get lots of rest hun and chill out ready for tomorrow!

xxx

awww bless ya. :(
I was just about to ask why you're not in hospital, but then I saw this thread! x GL for tomorrow tho.

OMG how disappointing!

I would be gutted!

Hey ho, everything happens for a reason!

Lots of https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gifhttps://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/goodluck1.gif for tomorrow!

aww hunny, make sure you do go first tomorrow, have a good chill out night

:hugs: You have such a wonderful attitude about it ;) I really hope you had a nice night relaxing and I wish you all the best for tomorrow! :)

What a disappointment. Like you said " enjoy your day of complete rest.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"