I got the runs!! :( TMI!!!

calilove77

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know much about having diarrhea while pregnant?? I had it once yesterday and then a normal poo today, and then another runny one! Has anyone else had this for a short period of time??? I had a Dr. apt already scheduled and she said to keep an eye on it....? what the heck does that mean!!!!! I am almost 17 weeks! Thanks ladies, any advice will help! :)

hi yes Ive had this a few times, but not for about 3 weeks now. I was also constipated up to about 3 weeks ago (indispersed by diarrhoea - sorry tmi). My book says its OK as long as it doesnt go on too long, but might be worth checking with your midwife if you have other symptoms (to be sure its not food poisoning) Keep drinking water too xx

I have had days where i been constipated then days where its been extremely soft, i think sometimes its cause of what i have been eating, nothing worse than these problems when you pregnant eh.

I just got off the phone with my Dr. office and I had mucus in my stool today and so they want me to come in and do blood work and to get a sample of my stool.... I am assuming the blood work for hormone levels and then the sample of stool to make sure there is not an infection... I'm a nervous now! Plus, I am leaving for another state tomorrow afternoon!

Keep your fluids up and try not to worry!
I have IBS so I get this in cycles maybe every 2 weeks or so, it hasn't done me any harm but anything that might make you dehydrated is worth keeping in contact with the docs about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->