I got the Trigger Shot!!

wantanerd

Reaction score
I felt so discouraged on Monday when my follicle only grew 3mm over the weekend. I didn't think I would have good news during the ultrasound today but today I had two not one follicles that were big enough to trigger so it looks like I should ovulate in the next three days!

I could have twins! (I would really love this!!!)

Here's hoping for lots of bding over the next three days. :happydance:

fantastic doesn't your trigger shot make you ovulate within 24hours? ours does xx

They said 24-36 and tomorrow should be the critical day to bd but I am not taking any chances. We are bding for the next three days. =)

fantastic hun we're IUI'ing at the moment what treatment are you using?

Femara and the HCG shot and the "homework" method as my doctor says (BDing)

If this doesn't happen this month, then we will be looking into IUI in July.

lol sounds good are you self injecting?

No I got the injection at the doctor's office today. They have been monitoring me for the past two weeks to make sure I got the shot on the right day. I can't believe there are two follicles ready. I really hope my ducks are in a row this month. Lots of bding the next three days (plus using preseed and soft cups. Don't want the little swimmers getting out!) Then I will go for a blood test on June 17. My mom will be in town and it would be great to get the news with her here. It would also be the best birthday present I could get. It is afterall what I want for my birthday (July 3) =)

awww best of luck we self inject but all timed but we also using gonal-f. i had 2 follicles this month but were on wrong side :cry:

I hope you get your bfp! Would be even more amazing if you had twins!

I think the lowest dose. I am not sure though.

What I mean is, which days did you take it? I'm just curious ^_^ Good luck!

days 3-7 and then I got the trigger shot on day 17.

Ah that's great news? Wish me luck would you... I'm on Clomid 50mg cd 2-6 and tomorrow is my third ultrasound - at cd 16 - previous ultrasounds have shown that no follicles are large enough yet. I really hope tomorrow brings better news! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->