I guess I’ll join in here

USAFWife319

Reaction score
I’m not sure if I will be in this really or not but there’s a chance. I got a super positive opk Monday night after hubs and I dtd which was 2 days after my predicted ovulation but didn’t get a positive. This morning the opk was negative and has been since. I’m not sure if I missed ovulation and that test was a false positive or what but anyway here’s to the wait... anyone want to join me? AF due the 19th

Hope this month is your month! I’ll be testing around the same time as you, Oct 20... not sure when I ovulated I didn’t have any OPKs but based on cervical mucus my guess is around Oct 4..we DTD that day and Oct 1, so don’t know what my chances are but we’ll see...

Hubs wanted to wait one more cycle so who knows what will happen. I’ve had two oops pregnancies but tried for 6 months with Noah

Af is due October 19th for me too. I'm currently 4dpo (charting my temperature) but we are not really trying yet. We are using the pull out method, but that method failed us once before so there's a chance. We dtd quite a lot right before ovulation so... ;)

I feel like I’m going crazy over here. I’ve got horrible acid reflux and very sore nipples... I hate the tww! I just want to know lol

Tww is the worst. You build up expectations and hope until af hits you... Even when not trying I really suffer during tww and being pregnant or not is pretty much all that's on my mind. Hope the following week will fly by!

Well my boobs are still killing me and I’ve been seriously exhausted. Today my back hurt so bad. I tested this morning and it was negative so who knows.

how are y’all doing?

I'm 8 or 9dpo today. Had a huge temp dip this morning! Otherwise I don't have much going on here. Still too early to test, and since we were using pull out the chances of being pregnant are slim so not testing until 19th if af stays away.

FX for you!

We weren’t really trying and it’d be more of an oops but I still hope it’s this time

So do I! :) DH wanted a little more space between our kids, but what happens happens ;) It's not like he isn't aware of the risks.

So do I! :) DH wanted a little more space between our kids, but what happens happens ;) It's not like he isn't aware of the risks.

hubs wanted to wait one more cycle. I understand his reasonings but it’s a month. It won’t make a huge difference

Well against my better judgement I took a test. Negative again. There’s no telling. I’m bloated today along with my other symptoms. I guess we will wait for AF

Sorry it was negative. There is still chance yet. Good luck :)

Tried a digital tonight (yes in a poas addict) and negative. AF is expected 19-26 but I’m still having strong symptoms. I have to keep a high support sports bra on or it brings me to tears. Even with one on sometimes it’s awful! I’m exhausted, nauseous, weak/dizzy (new one), Sticky cm, and just feel off. I certainly don’t know what’s going on

Digis are less sensitive so it might not show on a digi yet. Good luck for your next test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->