I guess I'll never have a daughter...

jewelia

Mama to 1, pregnant w/#2
Reaction score
I just found out today that I'm having another boy. I knew it, and I just had this gut feeling that it was another boy. It was confirmed via ultrasound and I'm so gutted.

My husband and I can only financially afford to have two children, so this one is our last. I'm so sad that I'll never had a daughter and nobody around me seems to understand or show any sympathy. I suppose they think I'm being ridiculous :(

Sorry you didn't hear girl.
I felt the same when I found out with my DS2. I wasn't sad that he was a boy cause I love boys it was just that we only wanted two kids and I had really hoped for at least one of each.
We decided to have another baby and I'm 7 weeks 4 days, and hoping this one is a girl cause its our absolute last.
You'll love your new little guy to pieces but I guess that feeling would never really go away. :hugs:

Sorry you didn't hear girl honey, you're not being ridiculous, although you love your baby, there's a small grieving process going on for the daughter you won't have. At least it was for me, I definitely grieved over this little girl I'd created in my head, and I was sad I wouldn't get to meet her, but I was also over the moon that my baby looked healthy and happy, gender disappointment can be a very difficult times with many conflicting emotions :hugs:

If it means anything at all I know exactly how you feel. I had a sixteen week scan and they said boy. This is my third and final it will make three boys :(. I am getting to old to have more children after this. It's so depressing and a feeling I might never shake as well. I'm sorry for what your feeling. Feel free to vent to me because I feel the same exact way. I feel cheated :(. I know I will love this baby. God forgive me for saying this but if someone said you will have a third boy I wouldn't have had more children at all.

On my third boy here to. What makes me sad is sad is thinking of what ill miss. Doesn't help everyone in my town is having a girl even twin girls except me. I don't have any words of wisdom or anything I don't know what to say to make it better coz I feel shitty about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"