i had a spiritual reading for my 21st (sorry its long...but interesting)

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by T'elle, Apr 17, 2009.

1. T'elle

T'elle feeling blessed & lucky!

I recently had a spiritual reading for my 21st and was tottally shocked from what i was told, a close family friend of mine died 3 years ago (august 2nd 2006) of a heart attack at 30 years old. I remember it clearly as i was pregnant with our twins and DH proposed to me the evening after she was burried, i think it made us realise life was short, she didn't know i was pregnant as we only found out a few days before and hadn't told anyone, well as u know we sadly lost our twins through miscarriage a few weeks later.

Well at my spiritual reading it was her that came through (Hannah) i wasn't expecting her but at the same time wasn't sure who to expect to come forward to be honest, and the spiritualist told me Hannah is having a chuckle and telling me ''you and Chris (DH) are worrying about things that someone of your age sohouldn't be worrying about'' then tells me that i will understand the following '' the number ''2'' and ''boy'' hes ok and hes with her and she showed a muffin, well when i was younger we used to make muffins all the time with her and around about now if i had the twins they would be 2 now and does she mean it was boys? i feel thats the only relation i have with ''2'' and boy and hes ok? i may be reading too much into it but then she said im also being told someone recently had a gaeny problem? i just said ok, and she then said im being shown vomiting and you will learn of this in june?!

It was a very accurate reading and she was brilliant she knew i had a 1 year old niece, knew her name and that she was born with problems and also said that Hannah knows your mum still has fresh flowers in her room - This being whenever mum or hannah went shopping they would buy eachother fresh flowers and they both loved them!! mum has never got an empty vase - always fresh cut flowers!!

so what you think?? xxxx

2. mrsstreet0417

mrsstreet0417 Mom to Isabella and Emma

Wow that sounds really cool, glad that your reading was so accurate, and that she knew about the babies...:hug:

3. bigbloomerz

bigbloomerz Well-Known Member

Wow thats very accurate! Where did u go for that? Ive always been a bit dubious of things like that, but sounds like you got someone who actually knows what they were doing! x

4. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

Sounds amazing I had a brilliant tarot reading in Camden. Just before I fell with Lily- really spooked me.
    I'm currently looking for a good medium to see, guess I'm just hoping my dad might try to contact me. :shrug:
    I truly believe in the afterlife and your friend must be looking after your babies for you. x:hugs: x

5. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

Very interesting hun, I've always been to scared to have something like that done although I would love to x

6. T'elle

Thanks girls!!, umm its not scary huns id say more intriguing and u just want a bit more lol id give it a try honestly its brilliant.

i had my reading where i live with a local spiritualist and she is brilliant!!

hope ur dad comes thru if u have another reading hun xxx

7. Pink_Witch

Pink_Witch proud mummy of 6

wow sounds fab!!:hug:

i had one done last year,just a general reading,and it was just a few weeks after my nan had passed away.

Right at the start L (the medium) started rubbing her chest and said she was struggling to breathe,and was getting emphysema type pains. That passed after a short while and she said she could see a tall thin man holding hands with a smaller lady,who is usually bent over,but who is now standing up straight. They are smiling and happy to be together again.

my nan suffered for years with emphysema,and the last few years of her life she was on oxygen,and since catching shingles she was bent over as it affected her shoulders!

Then L went on to tell me that my nan was telling her that she had upset my mum while they were looking after her while she was dying, and she had snapped at my mum over something silly,she didnt mean to it just slipped out-and would i tell my mum that she was sorry for doing it

i rang my dad that night and asked him had anything happened between nan and mum while she was looking after nan,and he confirmed that she did indeed snap at mum and upset her!

L told me that my nan knew i had been to see her at the funeral home,and i didnt like what i had seen-and that i said she looked like her face had been ironed,and that it had bothered me and to forget what i saw in there just remember her how she was. She also said that she didnt like how they had done her hair,it wasnt right it wasnt how she liked it

i had seen her the morning of the funeral,and i did comment out loud-to myself that her face looked like it had been ironed-and it was an image i couldnt stop thinking about

L went on to say that my nan didnt like me taking the tablets,they made me ill, and i wouldnt get pregnant while i was taking them it would be after i had stopped them. She also said that she knows i wanted a little girl but she was showing L a little boy who looked just like my Ethan

no family knew we were ttc at this point,and certainly didnt know i was taking clomid-which was giving me horrendous ovulation pains. I had told hubby on several occasions i would love another little girl. I DID fall pregnant AFTER i finished my course of clomid and i am indeed pregnant with a boy-who from the 4D scan does look the image of Ethan!!

L said my nan was saying that i can talk to her,but make sure i finish my sentences as she can hear me!! She also said that she liked the white candles i had for her but could she please have a coloured one. So i said to L 'what colour?' (knowing what the reply would be) and L said she said pink please. Then L said my grandad piped up that he too wanted a coloured candle-so out loud i said what colour would you like grandad?...and L laughed and said he said sky blue pink with purple spots!!

i did used to talk to their photos, but felt a bit silly so did often not finish what i was saying. I also had white candles for them above the fire, My nans favourite colour-the same as mine was pink- and as for the comment from my grandad-that was a typical sarky comment he would make,he was a very funny man!!

L described the banter that was passing back and forth between them, and how they would nudge each other and look and smile at each other

they had been together for 59 years and they bounced off each other,and teased each other but you could clearly see how devoted to each other they were!!

That reading was so amazing,i was astounded how accurate she was,and this was done in may 2008- i didnt find out i was pregnant until september 2008!! It has really given me great comfort knowing that they are happy because they are together again-and i think this is why i dont cry all the time for them-i did for my grandad when he first died in 2007, but since this reading i know that they are back together again and it is what they would want

I would say to anyone if they are thinking of having a spirit link done,use someone who has been recommended to you,rather than just some random one you see advertised!!

8. T'elle

WOW PW!!! im truly amazed by it, i loved my reading and definitely go for another thanks for sharing your experience xxxx

9. DiddyDons

DiddyDons Guest

Wow! Im glad you had a good reading :hugs:

I would love to try this...Id love to see if my dad, grandad, cousins, auntys and of course my beautiful baby girl would come through!

10. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

thats amazing girls.

I wish I could go to someone like that.

I lost my uncle three weeks ago and I beg him to find a way to tell me he's ok almost every night. :(

11. Pink_Witch

Pink_Witch proud mummy of 6

aww im sorry to hear that Raf :hug: i hope he finds a way to let you know!!!