I had a white feather land near me

Chezzer

Reaction score
Hi I'm 11w 1day

I was on the phone to my mum chatting away about my scan, and when to tell people, and she says
" when you know for definite"
A pure white feather falls down slowly and gently from the sky not a bird in the sky and lands on the ledge on my balcony door if my nets weren't there it would of landed inside

My dad died in 2004 when I was 26 wks prego when I was on labour all the lights in my mum's bungalow flashed

And my Nanny and grandad died 2 years ago

What do u make of this.

Someone in heaven is watching over you. Sorry for your losses. I seen a spiritualist 3 months after my dad passed and she told me I would find a white feather falling from the sky in a significant place my dad and I knew and I would know it was sent from him... sure enough as I was crossing a bridge my dad and I always crossed later that day floating from no where in the middle was a white feather that landed on me... very special moment that will stay with me forever.. I framed it next to a photo of my dad... I was never a believer in spiritualists but I definitely believe now! she knew what I put in my dad’s coffin and where I put these items... no one could know that as only I was in the room. For me visiting her and hearing from my dad was of great comfort and really helped my grief x

I believe in spirits too and Angel's, I've put the feather on with my pregnancy notes.

How have u been anyway??
Ive got my scan on the 17th sept

Aw that’s lovely.
Ok thanks just floored with a bad viral. How are you doing?
Oh not long now, lucky you!
I have a private reassurance scan booked for Sunday and my 12 week one is the 8th October.... still so long away!!
I’m so scared about this scan on Sunday. Seen someone else had posted they went for a private scan and seen nothing... this is my worry.
Hope your keeping well x

I'm just stressing

I had soc involved with my son and now they want to do an assessment tomorrow.
I hate them and I have anxiety and they try and trip u up.
If u use certain words they twist it into stuff .

Any advise x

Try not stress hun, it won’t help you or the baby. Not got much advise other than just agree with what they say and let them hear what they want to hear... they will soon do one if your jumping through their hoops.

After me saying all is good I have started spotting again so I’m freaking out again... have you had this? x

Thanks for the tips I'm going to take orders and obey like a dog.

I don't want to jinx my self about the spotting. But I have read that we people spot quite a bit in their pregnancy, are u going to the drs today?? X

No worries, That’s the best way to be with them and they will soon do one. Good luck with your visit, hope all goes well.
Yeah I have heard this too, still so scary when it happens... I never had this with my son so it has me thinking it’s not right. I think I will call the early pregnancy unit for advice... my doctors are useless x

Well touch wood the social services meeting went ok and no where as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

I've had a few like pinches today above the hair line, have u had this.?
I'm 11wks 3d x

That’s great, glad to hear all went well.

I have had a few pinches like you describe. The other night I had like a weird butterfly feeling just below bellybutton but I think for me it’s far too early for that to be the baby as I’m only 8 wks 2 d so putting mines down to everything stretching. Your 3 weeks ahead of me so it is possible especially if it’s your second I heard you feel your second quicker than your first x

Thanks in not so worried now just fingers crossed the Dr says I'm ok they know I have anxiety and had depression and was on antidepressants but havnt been for over a year. Just hope the midwife says I'm ok then soc can't eff off and il be able to breath x

I can't wait to feel the big kicks and see my tummy move x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"