I had an ultrasound today

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Today was my second ultrasound they want to make sure that the baby is ok because I'm still spotting on and off but the tech had to do a transvaginal one again I really hate them I find them so uncomfortable then she didn't tell me anything either she said your doc will have your reports I'm so annoyed now I have to wait to see my doc to hear my report I really hope all is ok fine something was wrong they would tell me right away right I'm so paranoid

Can you call the Dr today and try to find sth out? I would have been really annoyed if they didn't tell me what's going on while doing the ultrasound because they can see it!!

Really!!!! Would it really have been too much for them to say, yep baby is fine xxx Sorry you have been left in limbo, as someone who has a lot of bleeding in first tri, i feel your stress xxxx :hugs:

Thats not right at all, try not to stress to much. hopefully everything is ok because they havent told you otherwise. when i went for my scan i was given my notes to give to my doctor and then had a consultant book my next scan and explain everything to me. he even gave me a copy as the sonogram lady wouldnt :(

Yes it's the weekend so I gotta wait until Monday to call my doc I didn't even sleep all night properly and this spotting on and off is so stressful it's driving me insane ��

I had an early scan with my second as I had spotting at around 5 weeks and pains all down my left side. I had a scan at 5+5 and they couldn't see anything (it was transvaginal scan). They asked me to come back 2 weeks later and the baby was there, fine. I'm surprised that they didn't give you any details. The sonographer I thought would be able to tell you if there was anything to worry about. That sounds really off.

With regards to bleeding, I bled at 5-6 weeks, then again at 10 weeks, 14 weeks and 20 weeks. I had no bleeding at all with my first. At the 5+5 scan, even though they couldn't see the baby, they could see the sac and the area of bleeding just outside of it. But there was no explanation for the rest of the bleeding as that had gone by the time I had my 8 week scan. Hope all goes well x

Thanks Susan 1981 I hope all goes well too I been so moody since yesterday

I would have thought they would tell you there and then at every early scan I have had they have told us good and bad news, big hugs hun I hope you get some answers soon :flower:

That's awful hope you get news soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->