I had my baby!!!

Sophie1234

Reaction score
I went in for monitoring on thursday afternoon after reduced fetal movement and was given a sweep (38+4) and booked for induction on monday (31st). Had a bloody show all day friday and went into labour on saturday at 5:30am. My baby girl entered the world at 6:01pm, 29/08/15, 8lb 8oz, 8 days early.

My maternity unit has just opened up a santuary birth unit which is amazing!! Its all based on tranquility and calmness. I had no intervention, not even an examination to see how dialated i was and was left totally to do my own thing. The midwife basically made me have a water birth which im glad about because i always wanted one but dh is so squeemish thought he would pass out after with the water and blood etc lol.

Thanks for all the support through my pregnancy, labour dust to you all! Xx

What lovely news and a story to wake up too!

Congratulations to all of you xxx

Congratulations, sounds amazing and enjoy your little one.

Congratulations!
I assume you was at city hospital?
I literally live round the corner and just came home from being monitored there for reduced movement's.
Hoping to use the new birthing sanctuary too :) x

Congratulations!
I assume you was at city hospital?
I literally live round the corner and just came home from being monitored there for reduced movement's.
Hoping to use the new birthing sanctuary too :) x

Sorry for the late reply, yes it was at the city hospital. I didnt even know about the new sanctuary, i was placed in there as it was the only room left but wow its amazing. 110% reccomend to anyone! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->