I Had My Baby (:

cabbagebaby

Mummy To Tyler <3
Reaction score
My son tyler james was born 20th january at 21:09 weighing 10 pounds 9 oz

so some of you may have read my post at the earli hours of the 20th jan saying i had contractions well on the 18th i had my 3rd sweep and on the 19th i stood up cleaning all day and added to extra hot chillys into my curry and they 2 hours later my contractions started i left it all night thinking that they were just BH awell waited til half 12 and rang L&D my contractions were coming about 4-5 mins then told me to have a bath and take some parcetomol i told them i had already done that but they wouldnt listen !! so i decided to wait til half 2 cause i had a appointment with the midwife i left my house about half 1 to get the bus the time i got to the bus i was having contractions every 3 mins last 1 min and everyone on the bus was just looking at me even tho i wasnt making any noise lol i then had to wait for my second bus to the hospital which got stuck at traffic 5 mins away from the hospital so i was screaming at my dad to tell the bus driver to let me off so he did i then had to wait for my appointment for like half hour !!!! she checked to see how many cm dilated i was and she said i was 8 cm already !!! i had to ring up my ex boyfriend i was saying quikc hurry up get to the hospital the baby's coming !! so i went up to L&D and got put on gas and air :p i was laughing for no reason the midwfie said she would do a internal at 5 at 5 i was like i want more drugs give me more drugs so she checked to see how far dilated i was and i was still only 8 cm so she broke my waters and gave me some pethidine i fell asleep inbetween each contraction about 7 half 7 i was like i need to push so after like half hour valutery pushing i was in labour and i was pushing for about a hour and they midwife kept saying the babys gettin tired i was screaming soooooo soooo loud :blush: i was like im the one fucking pushing how can it be gettin tired !!! apparently my ex boyfriend said that i was shouting give me a c section lool i was so out of it on all the drugs i dont remember lol i remember biting my self and pulling my hair tho after about 1hours pushing she was like im gunna have to give you a episiotomy and i screamed so loud ive never been in so much pain in my life i was swearing at her and everything i dont remeber much after that the midwife looked at my son and went omg i aint seen a baby this big in years i had to wait about a hour to hear how much he weighed cause i was gettin stitched up because i tore aswell but he weighed 10pounds 9oz !!!! but out the whole expericence the episiotomy was the most painful part but was worth every minute i love my son soo much i just wont be doing it again any time soon :D

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 128
awww! I remember you, Congratulations babe!
He's so cute and chubby <3

congrats :) he is a big baby isnt he...lush though.

wwowwwwwww what a big boy!!! I'm glad my little man was only 7lb 7oz, i have HUGE respect for you getting such a big boy out!!! :flower: Massive well done hun!! Congratulations, he is such a handsome chap :)

xoxox

aww hes adorable! congrats :D

wwowwwwwww what a big boy!!! I'm glad my little man was only 7lb 7oz, i have HUGE respect for you getting such a big boy out!!! :flower: Massive well done hun!! Congratulations, he is such a handsome chap :)

xoxox

I wish He Only Weighed 7Pounds Loool And Thank You x :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->