• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I had my Blood Preggo Test Today!!!

mrsg22tx

Reaction score
I had a blood preggo test done today at doctor. I will get the call tomorrow or Wednesday!!! I want that :bfp: Stay away :witch:

How exciting!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck for some very good news! :)

Thank you I am so happy yet scared. I feel like im worrying so much i feel crampy. But AF is still 9 days out

Good luck! Just curious, why did you get a bloodtest when you're not even close to being late yet?

I should have had a HSG test done today, but me and DH kind slipped up and BD a few times. She wanted to make sure my status of being preggo or not before they do the test.

Well good luck anyway!! Hopefully you won't need the other test. :) Fxxxx
P

Kinda slipped! :rofl: Sorry I was a little slow on that one.
Ooops excuse me, I fell in. Oh, pardon me. :rofl: Sorry. Good luck tomorrow.
P

I should have had a HSG test done today, but me and DH kind slipped up and BD a few times. She wanted to make sure my status of being preggo or not before they do the test.

Oooop-sies!!! Bad you! :muaha: Hope you get a nice surprise :bfp:!!

LOL We did kinda :rofl: I dont know how it happen! :blush: But I know I cant wait for the doc to give me a call tomorrow!! I think he wants the :bfp: like ten times more then me, and I want it badly!!! This will be the longest couple of days!!!

Roll on Wednesday hun - i really hope you get your :bfp:!

I'm curious, too. How soon after ovulation/conception can a blood test confirm pregnancy? Did your dr ask for the test as part of treatment? Good luck again :hugs:

You can find out when your baby is only 1-2 after implanting. That is what my doctor said yesterday. Now I am just waiting to see when I will get the call.

cant wait to hear......my news this morning was not so good :cry::bfn: hope urs comes back :bfp: :happydance:

can't wait to hear you must be excited. i'm still stressing that clomid might not have worked ARGHHH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"