It all went well (apart from over an hour wait) but I still feel very confused over what to do. Basically the options are natural delivery or c-section. They said an induction would not be suitable in this case and would be unlikly to help. So the process form here, is for my consultant to get as much information as possible and then he can advise me, but the decision is ultimatly mine. I have to see an anetheatist, for them to asses whether they are prepared to do a spinal block or epi for a c-section or if they will only do it under general anesthetic due to my medical history (apparently they normally do a spinal block which is less likely to cause the spinal headache I had last time, so this would be good news) I also have to see a physiotherapist, and have an orthopedic review, so they can asses my tailbone problems and hips etc, all this information will be given back to my consultant who I have an appointment to see on the 16th April (37weeks) along with a growth scan and going on all the information we will them make a decision. If Igo for a section it will be at 39 weeks generally (although this means I will be in hospital for my birthday ) So at the moment its wait and see, and hopefully I will get to see all the specialists as the consultant said it had been left a bit late to try to get appointments in with them all in time, if not we will have to decide without some of the info. So ho-hum will hopefully have some definate answers after that appointment. In the mean time I have been given info on c sections to read in the mean time. If their is anyone out there who had had an elective section, who can talk me though their whole experience and hospital stay, recovery etc it whould be a great help, especially those who had to cope with looking after another todler at the same time!