• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I had my u/s this morning

jennifer34rn

mom of 5
Reaction score
Baby measured right on at 9 wks 5 days,and the heartbeat was 175:happydance: I love the picture, its little legs and feet are so cute:cloud9:

https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x67/jennifer34RN/baby4-16-09.jpg

Awww that's amazing!!! Such a good pic too :D I've got a scan tomorrow and I'm nearly as far along as you, I hope mines is as clear xx

why have you ladies had early scans? or is that normal? i am so confusied lol

btw you baby looks amazing, congrats!

I had the scan to date the pregnancy. Based on lmp my due date would have been nov. 5th but I knew I ovulated late on feb. 21st so my due date should be the 14th. Since Im a vbac my dr. wanted to get the correct due date...I was right:) nov. 14th

Love the baby photo, so clear!!!! Congrats!

why have you ladies had early scans? or is that normal? i am so confusied lol

btw you baby looks amazing, congrats!

I think in the US they have earlier scans than us at 12 weeks hun :hugs:

Awww I love the scan picture. You must be made up to be able to see your baby so clearly. I have to wait till 6th May to have my first scan. I'll be 12 weeks then.

xx

That is a beautiful picture hun! what a clear picture!

Baby measured right on at 9 wks 5 days,and the heartbeat was 175:happydance: I love the picture, its little legs and feet are so cute:cloud9:

https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x67/jennifer34RN/baby4-16-09.jpg

That's an AWESOME picture!!! I can't believe how tiny they are and then they grow to be about a 7lb baby!!! Such a miracle!!!
:hugs:

Cute ultrasound picture, it's so clear! Congratulations!

what a great scan!!! I love looking at ultrasound pictures! Congratulations!

Lil Pink Lady- I hav a scan the same day :D I should be almost 9 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"