I had my ultrasound yesterday..

Ms_Friendly

TTC #1
Reaction score
So yesterday I was 7 weeks exactly. Last week a week ago from yesterday, I went to the ER concerned that I had a cyst. and I do, I have one on each ovary.

well -- yesterday they couldn't see cysts anymore and the baby had a heartbeat of 130. A week ago the ER doctor said it was about 130 and yesterday it was 130 exactly.

Is this good? Baby grew so that's good right? Last time I was pregnant I lost it before I could even see a heartbeat so this is just a shock to me. I didn't think I would see a heartbeat and I can't imagine being a mom. They said baby was in right place and everything looks normal.

So, like I said, is it bad that the heartbeat didnt change over a week really? I over worry and will until and even after the baby is here. But I don't know how to be positive and keep looking forward. Thanks!

No, that sounds like a perfectly normal heartbeat for 7 weeks. I had a scare around then too and went to emergency. My babies heartbeat was 128 bpm. I wouldn't worry about it being the same as a week prior. Besides, it is very likely fluctuating a lot, it just happened to be the same each time they checked.

Congrats on the great news!

No reason baby's heartbeat should've gone up! As long as it's within the normal range (which it is). :flower:

As the others have said, baby's heartbeat is within normal range, so all's well. Congratulations! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->