I had no idea that so many complications could come with pregnancy...Rh negative

I am Rh- and my had a bump in the car the other day, only very low impact but I thought it as worth mentioning. The Dr said no action was necessary and I mentioned this to midwife who said that under 12 weeks, shots are given anyway so this may be why you didnt have one. You will still get one at 28 weeks and after birth if baby is not also Rh-

I am Rh- and my had a bump in the car the other day, only very low impact but I thought it as worth mentioning. The Dr said no action was necessary and I mentioned this to midwife who said that under 12 weeks, shots are given anyway so this may be why you didnt have one. You will still get one at 28 weeks and after birth if baby is not also Rh-

It appears that in the UK and here in Thailand (I'm guessing other places as well) they don't give the shot under 12 weeks however, in America they do...I hope that this will mean everything is going to be ok.

Hey ladies, I said I would report back when I finally got my results which was today and I am so relieved and thankful to report that I have NOT developed the antibodies so I just need to make sure I have the injections. I am feeling soooo much better now after 4 weeks of stressing out. thanks for all the advice you gave ladies x

Great news :) I had my blood tests on Friday and will find out my Rh this Thursday, so it's nice to see that even if I am Rh-, things can work out just fine.
I am very happy for you :hugs:

They possibly could have done a rosette test done after your miscarriages. This is an examination of your blood to see if any of the fetus' blood crossed over to yours. Under the microscope you would see your RBCs surrounded with fetal RBCs (if fetus was Rh+) to make a rose-looking figure. If nothing is seen, there was none or an insignificant amount of blood that crossed over. If there was blood that crossed over, I would imagine you would have had some sort of reaction, such as fever spike or a skin reaction (itchy hives or rash). I wouldn't worry about it too much. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"