I had one!

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I didn't know what a rainbow baby was, but I guess I've had one! I suffered a loss with a severe T13 baby two years ago. A year later I got pregnant again (my story is somewhere in my history if you want to peek around). I am mom to a beautiful wonderful crazy little boy who's 6.5 months old!

Never did I think I'd be here! But I am! I still can't believe I'm someones MOTHER! I don't feel like I was ever pregnant, let alone twice. I worried each day away, but I suppose that's what we do. After a maddening labour I ended in a c section, but it's still birth! I adore him to the end of the earth. I'm not sure if we will try for another. I'm so pleased to bits that he's in our life, our little family just may be complete now, but maybe not. Time will tell.

My motto - It CAN happen, I'm proof. It CAN happen despite thinking you know otherwise.

I'm sorry for your previous loss, I think its so lovely you shared your happy ending.

Thank you for sharing. Gives me hope that this pregnancy will go smoothly!!

This is why are babies after loss are rainbow babies...

Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of colour, energy and hope.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->