• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I hate all my clothes they are spawns of the devil

beatnick

Reaction score
Yesterday morning I had a non dance day at work and could wear anything I fancied.

Usually love these days and take some joy in dressing in my civvies.

However spent 15 minutes staring at my wardrobe and felt a MASSIVE strop coming on as everything looked so uncomfortable. I reeally need some new stuff to wear before I completely trash my room.

What are you ladies wearing to still feel nice but not uncomfortable? Im really struggling to get out of my frumpy rut.

I'm living in very low cut jeans - usually skinnies with pumps and a shirt or loose knit tank top thing or cardies over hte top of long line long sleeved tops. I know I'm going to have to cross over in to maternity trousers soon as they're getting a little tight now.

I know how you are feeling..

I bought myself some new tops a few weeks ago and my first pair of skinny maternity jeans yesterday and god, i feel much better now. :thumbup:

Im wearing jeans with uggs and long tunic type tops at the mo, cardigans and leggings. They are the only things that I can bear! I havent bought fitted clothes yet as my bump looks like Ive eaten too many burgers and im not obviously pregnant yet but I cannot wait to start wearing fitted clothes again!

im looking forward to getting a bump that I can "dress". There is some really nice maternity stuff in newlook but right now I just look like I have piled on the pounds.

My husband called me "thicker" this morning.

hmmmm.

Don't worry, I got told I looked like I'd "filled out" ,lol.

Im only 4 weeks three days i just look like i've ate too many mcdonalds... maybe i have.. LOL x

ugh, me too - I feel so gross atm. :cry: All I can wear are jeans & yesterday I wore an outfit that made me look like a bag lady. I am only planning on buying maternity clothes in about a month so just have to make do with rotating the same outfits. At least I'll have a week off for Christmas so I can wear sweatpants around the house and no one will see me.

I feel like poo and it really has got me down.I'd be ok if it was firm but its all wobbly and gross.Looks like i've been supping to much ale :hissy:

I shudder when i think about wearing jeans and tight clothes!!! i just want to wear track pants ALL the time. I asked hubby if I looked tubby....he said no and then grinned!!! grrrrrrr

I can only wear REALLY low hipster jeans now....and then I have a BAD muffin top! im normally fairly slim. I eat and have to undo my top button...I think im just getting tubby!! ;-(

^^^ I so hear you you on the muffin top Huggles xx

i had a non uniform day at work friday and had to just go in jeans OUCH they felt like they were crushing me allll day so strait from work i went to mothercare and got some great bargains
trousers £10 instead of £30 :happydance:
and some lovely tops for really cheap too (they all have secret feeding bits in them too not that i will be needing them for a while yet :haha:)
i felt great when i went out today comfy trousers and top :)

Have bought some maternity troussers for when I go back to work in Jan, other than that it is tracksuit bottoms, and one pair of boyfriend style jeans that sit quite low. I went through trying everything on this evening and that is all that fitted! Have ordered some slightly flared smock style jumpers online this evening, as maternity tops are a little bit too big at the moment, but fitted tops it looks really obvious. I would like to disguise it a little bit at least - I'm not ready for gossping parents on the playground yet!

^^^^ I'm the same.I did tell a few peeps at work last night and they were like F**k me 5 are you insane.It has sod all to do with anyone how many does it?So I want to hide it a lot now due to the remarks xx

i'm too big for my normal pants but don't plan on going maternity shopping until my 2nd trimester.
i wear long shirts to work and leave my pants unbuttoned and zipped.

I bought this "Belly Band" from Target the other day. It helps cause I can wear pants that are too small, unbuttoned and pants that are still to big and it helps keep them up. Also when I get in to the late 2nd and 3rd trimesters, it helps support the belly.

I love it. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"