I hate Customer Service

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:hissy: I really need to find a new assistant....had to let my last one go and then we were slow so we havent replaced her yet. I hate answering the phone. I hate Customer Service:hissy: I hate the Idea that I have to be nice to someone who is having a bad day and takes it out on you because you answered the phone...:hissy: Well they dont get treated nice by me.....Im not good at this Customer Serivce Crap.....:hissy:

:rofl: Dont call crying to me cause I will only make it worse...:rofl:

Ta Ta Rant over....I feel better now.:rofl:

Lol Suz .. you would hate my job. I do sales but have to be nice to people all the time even when they are shouting at you saying that their concrete hasnt turned up :rofl:

Hope you are feeling a little better now hun :hugs:

Much better. Just needed a vent. Its hard to get over a screamer after you hang up the phone...Im good with my dealers..Cause they are constant customers...But its the one time customers that are the worst.:rofl:

Used to hate that at Poundland, people would be sooo snobby and you jsut want to do it back!

I used to not say thankyou to those who never said it to me, that was all i could get away with lol

Well if I get a customer how swares....I just say "Im sorry but I dont sware and you are offending me so please call back when you have calmed downs" then I hang up. then they call back appologizing to me for swaring...

If they only knew I sware like a Truck Driver.....

I hate rude ppl. If they turn up late or appt and really apologetic i will do my best to see them, but if they rude and say got appt and don't apologise for being late i won't see them.

If i'm at reception and they go " i got an appt" i say, er yes it was 15 mins ago, and quite often they'll go so, so i reply , well next person due any minute so u will have to rebook sorry or i'll go, so ur l8 and i can't see you depends how rude they r.

One day i was so sick of ppl waltzing l8, blaming traffic, i said to one person "ooh u haven't lived here long then" :dohh: (i didn't mean to say it out loud, it just slipped out). She replied yeah 10 years why:blush:, so i just said oh, i'd have thought u would have realised traffic always bad. Implying she should have left earlier, thankfully she was ok about it, i was a rather rude:wacko:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->