I hate evap lines!!!!!!

Louby1986

Gorgeous DD. TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Ok, so this is just a rant!!

So there I am, a self confessed poas addict, taking a test this morning. I have no idea when I ovulated as this this the first month I've tracked my cycle but based on a 28 day cycle I am due my AF in 4 days.
Got some cheapie 10miu from eBay and tested this morning. Nothing came up after one minue so I pressed the top of the stick, and this giant pink like began to appear in the window.
It looked just like a bfp but I know it's just an evap line. I shouldn't have pressed the test.
This two week wait is literally torture.
Just needed to rant!
Louby xxx

from my understanding an evap line wont be pink.. and more greyish or an indent type mark.. pushing it could of caused dye to leak however id imagine there would always be streaks from running,, have you a picture? Xx

Hey hun! No I don't have a picture, I know it only appeared because I pushed the test strip, there was nothing there before. I remember testing with #1 using these tests and two lines came up straight away.
This time round doesnt seem so easy!
Lou xxx

I had a pink evap line on an ic after 30mins. It was as thick as the control line and clearly viable, but bfn on free this morning :( I'm too a poas addict and find myself hiding the tests from my oh so he doesn't tell me off! I'm on 10dpo now, and had a dip yesterday followed by a rise today on my chart. Do you temp too? Xxx

Sorry meant after 3 mins, auto correct!
I had a pink evap line on an ic after 30mins. It was as thick as the control line and clearly viable, but bfn on free this morning :( I'm too a poas addict and find myself hiding the tests from my oh so he doesn't tell me off! I'm on 10dpo now, and had a dip yesterday followed by a rise today on my chart. Do you temp too? Xxx

Sorry meant after 3 mins, auto correct!

3 mins would be classed as in the time window I would say rather than an evap. And pink as well. Just because u have a bfn on frer doesn't mean the ic was wrong or an evap. Different tests differ xx

No I haven't been temping- but I will next month. I was going to TTC based on when EWCM was present but seems I get it randomly throughout the month so don't think it is a realizable symptom of ovulation.

I was on the pill for 5 years before falling pregnant with my daughter (now 6yrs) and didn't even have a true period before I tested positive with her. I went back on the pill after I stopped breast feeding when she was 13 months, so been on pill for 5 years again. Haven't taken it since November and have had two periods since then, one was very late though so has made me think maybe my cycles are long.

I really don't know as have never really had true periods long enough!
It's a bit of a mindfield to me!
😔

the problems i had were dye runs!

i did not ever have an evap because my lines seemed to get darker the longer they sat and dried, and they were positive tests although i was in such disbelief i thought they could have been evaps (but i will say the faint lines appeared within 2 mins on both frer 25miu and wondfo 20miu) they were pink squinters before they dried.

Hi Lexi's mummy!
Yes I did (couldn't help myself!)

This morning I did not pinch the test lol.
At one point I thought I saw the shadow of a pink line but after 5 mins it was definitely just the one line!

Based on a 28 day cycle, af is due tomorrow but I don't feel like it's going to come (I usually get symptoms) .

I have a feeling I ovulated on the 15th when I had lots of ewcm.
So maybe not due ad for another 10 days or so.

I have promised myself not to test for another week!!
😄 Lou xxx

Hi Lexi's mummy!
Yes I did (couldn't help myself!)

This morning I did not pinch the test lol.
At one point I thought I saw the shadow of a pink line but after 5 mins it was definitely just the one line!

Based on a 28 day cycle, af is due tomorrow but I don't feel like it's going to come (I usually get symptoms) .

I have a feeling I ovulated on the 15th when I had lots of ewcm.
So maybe not due ad for another 10 days or so.

I have promised myself not to test for another week!!
😄 Lou xxx

Quite possibly.. I can't help but test either haha. Real addict over here! I have a 31 day cycle but every once in a while my body throws my cycle off track by ovulating cd25! Royal pain in the b haha. Which is this month too. I knew I hadn't ovulated on my normal day this month so expected it to be a late one lol. So now on 8dpo instead of beginning of a cycle.. Xc

The wait is torture!!
I didn't even have time to think about ovulation, ewcm or anything else with number 1.... I just fell! But this was 7 years ago...

Lots of baby dust to you 👶👶👶 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->