I hate Evap's

Carrie29

Reaction score
I just wanted to rant about evap's i am now 3 days late for AF but could be because i came off the pill a couple of months ago, so i guess i'm not back to normal still.. i have done a few tests lately and have had a few evaps, this mornings realy does look pink and showed straight away but it still is very faint so i think i have just seen so many evaps that i am now imagining pink!:wacko:

do you have a picture hun of the tests? let other people judge for you xx

that has happened to me in the last 2 days! ic are crap!!!!!......bring on the fr today! :thumbup:

Hi Girls

Just took a pic, but it has been about 30mins now so i think it's starting to fade, but let me know if you can see anything.. i'm sure i'm going test crazy

Attachments

• P1000222.jpg
    P1000222.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 16
They are very very evil those ic, in the last few days i've had about 8 evaps, i cant see in line in that picture but don't go off what i say i'm rubbish, i bet someone else can see a line.

Maybe? Not entirely? Sorta though? I dunno! Sorry, hun!

it looks like it could be possible..definitely wait a day and try again, this was me yesterday holding my hpt under the light, sometimes you do think its the mind playing tricks, but theres always a good chance! , do try a FR.. best of luck!

Diane xxxxxx

they just look like the ones iv been getting ....there absoloutly CRAP! im not buying anymore of them....get a fr hunni xxxx

I'm going to go and get an a frer later and try it tomorrow with fmu.. IC's are good as they're cheap but not worth it when they play with our minds grrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->