I hate him

PrettySweetz3

Reaction score
what's wrong with me???? I was fine yesterday and today, I hate my fiance. Like hate him..like want to hurt his feelings, put him down, annoy him...even leave him...i cant control this and its making me severely depressed...I loved himbefore today and just thi king how much I loved him makes me feel so pathetic like I shouldn't love him.

I also feel so alone.
I know its my hormones but this is ridiculous..ive been pregnant a few times and Ive never been this angry.

Hes not helping the situatuon either..but why would he...Im being soo mean...

Hes at the bar and im texting him that I hope he cheats with one of those drunk sluts..and i really do mean it..

I dont want to treat him like this

Oh wow... maybe you should take a step away maybe go spend a night in a hotel with a hot tub and room service. Relax decompress and get your mind off of things. If you haven't started taking your vitamins that might help too and see your doctor you may need a little help. I went through days when my husband made me mad but not like that. Try to keep in mind that he has feelings too and pregnancy is such a foreign weird thing for a man. They feel pretty lost, intimidated and plenty freaked out at us. My husband has been reading a couple of pregnancy books that were written for men. But this will pass, you just don't want to make permanent decisions right now. Or hurt him when he doesn't deserve it.

I was like this in the beginning! My temper with dh and even kids was ridiculous!! I couldn't deal with myself half the time! I hated dh most of the time in the beginning and didn't want to be around him! But I will say things do get better. I didn't talk to the doctor about it but it probably wouldn't hurt. I honestly think it's just hormones. I also remember a thread awhile ago with a bunch of women feeling the same way, so ur definitely not alone!!

If you know you're acting irrationally try to control yourself and step back. Turn off your phone if you have to, stay at a friends house. Don't say or do things you will regret. Maybe in the moment you feel angry and like saying those things but you need to realize that it isn't productive to anything.

Lol you sound like me!!! And I don't mean to sound rude by laughing, but trust me, I'm a few weeks you will bother be laughing at how mean you have been with your crazy hormones. I yelled at oh for everything last time. We still laugh about the time I yelled at him for drinking milk! There was no reason behind it, but I said "you never drank it before, why all the sudden do you want it know?!" Lol so silly but at the time I was sooo mad about it! We r having a Christmas party tonight and I keep telling him I wish I could drink so I wouldn't have to listen to him sober all night! They are such easy targets!! I say, go eat some ice cream toake yourself fell better xoxo

I'm not entirely clear on what you're saying. Do you hate him for no reason at all and it really is just hormones or has he given you reason to and you're only just realising it now? It could all be hormones of course and then it'll pass. But maybe he's done something you thought you could live with and are now realising you can't? Or his behaviour isn't as supportive or loving as it needs to be right now? Don't get me wrong, I've had "crazy pregnant lady" moments but for your post, I don't think it's clear whether that's all it is. Don't completely discount your feelings if you're in doubt!

Is there anyone you can talk to about the way you're feeling? If you really feel you're mistreating him maybe vent to someone else about the situation so you don't end up saying things you'll regret to him.
I understand we all have crazy pregnancy hormones, but we shouldn't take it out on those we love (I'm not trying to make you feel bad by saying that just trying to suggest finding a way to cope with how your feeling maybe in a another way?)

I'm not quite to that extent, but I thought it was just me! Dear lord every little thing he does or says that I can construe as irresponsible has me freaking the fuck out and wanting to say "I'll just raise this baby alone." I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I can't stand being near him. He is annoying the crap outta of me. I feel like I am dealing with so much more anxiety and it almost makes me resent him. I KNOW it is the pregnancy. I felt the same way before I miscarried last month, then it went away. Now that I'm prego again it's back. I'm saving up all my money and told him we aren't exchanging gifts this year, because we need to have as much as possible when baby is born or I need bedrest, so we/I can take time off. Smh. Yeah I don't even like me right now. I want to escape my own brain. I know I'm irrational. We aren't telling people yet, though. So I can't go stay with someone or ask for help. I don't want to explain another mc to so many.

Firstly I can definitely relate to what u are feeling. I just all of a sudden could not stand to be around my dh. Every thing he did and didn't do annoyed the blinking Heck out of me to no end! We used to fight when we first got married mostly argue and things and over the years of marriage we have learnt how to deal with our fights that we actually do not even fight anymore! The trick is we both just learn to ignore each other when we are upset and we, but mostly me would go about my day with a grumpy fussed up face sometimes closing a cupboard or drawer a little Harder than I need to to show my anger or annoyance. Eventually after an hour or two one of us- usually the guilty party- will speak first. Sometimes somethin silly or somethin necessary like 'do we need milk? Lol! And we are forced to answer. Anyway back to being thouroughly pissed at him- I would just look at him with such annoyance and loathing for absolutely no reason sometimes but would not say anythin to him cos I didn't even know why I was annoyed at him!! I just simply couldn't stand him being around me.Poor guy! I would get on the phone with my mum and just vent and vent and suddenly everythin that was bothering me-most of the stuff not to do with dh- would be vented out. And my dear understanding mum, being through 3 pregnancies and all girls, understood that it was my hormones and just let me have a go at whatever I needed to. She would then talk about other things subtly so as to draw me out of my 'hate pit of melodramatics' and in the next few mins I was back to normal.

I have never been like this before so I def knew it was hormones- but let me just say that nobody not even my mum could tell me to just be calm and relax cos u know it's just hormones. It is easier said than done when u are directly in the situation at the time! So trying to be calm and relax ain't gonna work once u hit the boiling point.

If u have someone u can vent to I would def do that. Don't worry about dh he is a big boy you can work things out and swop apologies later. Focus on u now and getting those feelings out- u will feel loads better. Also it doesn't last! So don't dwell on this scary part of pregnancy for too long cos before u know it u may be right back to your old self!:flower:

Also sorry for the essay! My mind thinks and my fingers just type!

I woke up tje next day the same way....but I ap9 (3 to him about how I was feeling. Hes trying not to be as annoying and hrs being extra sweet!! I feel better mentally better now. Mixture of him being annoying, me not feeling well, and hormones deffinetly made me crazy...its hard to control my prego anger but im getting better...that you ladies xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->