I hate it when...

Elli21

Reaction score
My OH clips his toe nails or finger nails and leaves them for me to hoover. :sick:

My children take 2 seconds to mess up what its taken me 20 minutes to clean and tidy. :dohh:

I want to go somewhere but it takes all day to decide where were going, then its too late to go.

Join me. :D what do u hate?

yes my OH sits picking his nails and I am like well where are those bits of nail going!? lol
and it does my head in when he picks his nose all the time! lol cant think of anymore just yet x

:sick: @ the toe nails!! ergh i can't stand that! james is made to clip em over the toilet!!

my hates are:

when you are out and about and people are rude!!

wet towels not hung up!

and my current pet-peeve!! - people using lifts that don't need to :grr:

Omg i got more.

I hate it when people eat with their mouth open and make that slopping noise.
Or talking with their mouthful...ick!

Oh most def is the worst one.. the OHs toe clippings
He also stuffs his mucky socks down the side of the sofa
Losses everything & blames me
He watches me spend 30mins cleaning the kitchen till it sparles.. then decides to cook something! Wonders why i shout at him & he twists it & tells people i wont let him feed himself!!

My daughter behaves & cleans up after herself more than he does!

:sick: @ the toe nails!! ergh i can't stand that! james is made to clip em over the toilet!!

my hates are:

when you are out and about and people are rude!!

wet towels not hung up!

and my current pet-peeve!! - people using lifts that don't need to :grr:

I make OH cut them over toilet too :rofl: XxX

I hate it when you go to the toilet, just about finishing p'ing and realise the toilet roll has run out :dohh:

Or when you take the dogs for a walk and within seconds of leaving the house they decide to poo!! WTF is our back garden not good enough!!

Or when OH puts dirty washing all around the washing backet but never IN it :rofl:

Or As soon as you clean the sink etc OH decides to have a shave and leave lil hairs EVERYWHERE over your nice clean white sink :dohh:

oh i could go on for hours :rofl: XxX

god the shaving thing always gets me too!!

myOH used to always do his nails oon the sofa and leave the cliippings around. he stopped doing it so i was well chuffed...til he told me they were now in the passenger footwell in my car!!

ahhh toenails - the bain of my marriage.

I make my OH cut them over the loo too lol. I hate the crumbs Benn leaves everywhere. I hate the smell of cat food. I hate it when OH comes in from work with smelly feet and stinks the house out. I hate bad drivers! I could carry one for ages!!

omg :hissy::hissy:

I hate being on hold for over 20 minutes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->