I hate my OH sometimes :s

I hope you didnt give him any of your feast!!

Must be something in the air for people being idiots today :rolleyes:

No I can't drive :(

We just had a big fall out omg. He came into the front room and started moving the couch infront of the TV which means ps3 time. I'm fed up of him never taking Amelie and just playing the ps3 in ALL his free time. Anyway I told him he wasn't playing it and he started shouting and called me a fat twat :growlmad: Amelie is in the kitchen with him... hope he isn't ignoring her :\

Aw i dont understand why he would want to play his ps3 when he has a OH and a baby to keep him entertained. I bought a PS3 before me and my OH moved in togeather but i sold it as i didnt really play it becuase i was spending my time with her as i enjoy spending time with her (despite what she might think teehee)
I have a ps2 but i havent used it for a few months!
And when my child comes along i certainly wont be playing it as i want to spend all the time i can with her or him and my OH!

Aw bless you Loverman, hope the novelty doesn't wear off for you LOL

Anyway, guess who has been up all night with vomitting and diarrhea? Karma is a bitch :smug: Feel a bit sorry for him really :(

Haha sory blah i shouldnt laugh but he deserves it :smug: Hope you enjoyed your takeout!! xx

I did! Still got half a pizza in the fridge too yippppppppppppeeeeeee

Aw bless you Loverman, hope the novelty doesn't wear off for you LOL

Anyway, guess who has been up all night with vomitting and diarrhea? Karma is a bitch :smug: Feel a bit sorry for him really :(

Serves him right!:haha:

You should tell him you put a curse on him for not taking you out :rofl:

grr lazy men!!! 1 ur really pretty u look like this girl from a tv show think its the hills, 2 i hope he's ill as a result of u slippin laxatives in his drink heheheh. i am thinking big mistake that i have bought OH another game for his new xbox..... it's one we'll both play but i think i mite be shooting myself in the foot for when my monkey shows up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"