i hate pg dreams

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by nada87, Dec 22, 2009.

1. nada87

nada87 Well-Known Member

last night i had another dream that my ds was dead. that makes it two since i got pg (i'm 9 weeks) last night i dreamed that he died of sids (he's 15 mo) and we were afraid that social services would blame us and take dd away so we buried him in our back yard. then we took his ghost with us places so no one would notice he was gone. then one day i started crying becuz we wouldn't have 3 kids when this one was born just 2 kids again. it was horrible, i can live with feeling crappy all the time but i cant take dreaming my son is dead. sometimes pg sucks.

2. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

i had a pregnant dream last night, that i was having a girl.. no idea what she looked like or her name but it was a girl. x

3. Torz

Torz Mummy to 2 DS & pregnant

I feel for you hun, I keep geting horrible pregnancy dreams too. The other morning I dremt that I had an afair with another bloke. In my dream i didnt know I was with DP & didnt know I was pregnant. Slowly throughout the dream things started happening like my DP saw me with this bloke & i realised i was pregnant. I was in tears & woke up in tears. I had to tell my OH what was wrong & it was awful.

I had to keep telling myself that it was just a dream, it dosent mean I love OH any less or that i want to go out & have an afair. Its just stupid hormones causing crazy dreams.

I know it must be awful dreaming that your DS is dying but please try & remeber its just a dream. I know its hard because they seem to real dont they??