I Hate Pharmacies!!!!!!!!!! *** UPDATE ON #11****

jaytee

Reaction score
:hissy:

I'm soooooo upset I want to :cry:

I'm supposed to start Provera today, I'm on a schedule as per the doctor... and the stupid pharmacy doesn't have my prescription (they lost it) and now the doctor's office is closed and now I have to wait until monday and that makes me sooooooooo upset!!!!!!!!! Because I would have been taking the 4th provera pill by freaking monday!

***EDIT****

I 'm updating what happened!!! Its comment # 11

I'm literally :cry: now I'm so upset....I was sooo happy about starting provera and getting AF by next weekend but now I have to wait four more days and thats going to go by so slow knowing that I could have started today :cry:

I work in a pharmacy. Maybe try getting an emergency prescription? Or the pharmacy should give you the meds for 4 days as an emergency as long as you promise to get them another prescription by Monday (even though they lost it!...they might even find it by then). Are you in the UK? That's what i'd do here.

well yknow when this appened 2me (script 4somat eles!) and i said 2 em i cudnt possible go get another and they did sort it 4me !

I went today to get my prescriptions and guess what....THEY DON"T have provera in stock and it'll take up to 5 days to get it! :rofl: i guess its not meant for me to start it yet and maybe just maybe its God preventing me because maybe *I believe* i ovulated yesterday.....:rofl:

I'm going razy with :rofl: today

I am on my 4th day of provera and I am still freaking out thinking well maybe I Oed the day of my blood test which is why it came back negative and now I am taking this medicine that is bad for a developing fetus and basically going crazy so I hope you have better with it and get either things squared away to start a new cycle or find out you don't need the medicine because you got a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->