I hate saying "sorry tmi"... but this possibly is tmi "sorry" :-)

MrsHart2b

Mummy to Oliver & due 2nd
Reaction score
Am after opinions please girlies, :thumbup:

Am on cd44 and usually have 37-39 day cycles with the odd shorter one so im about 5 days late. I havent done a test yet cos im scared (see thread Poas addict.......Quite the opposite) :wacko:

Last night my oh got a bit frisky and we started to dtd, things were going swimmingley....pardon the pun.... until totaly unexpectedly he just came, :spermy: we both couldnt stop laughing cos this had never happened before, he usually lasts ages. He was then saying how "tight" it was down there and it had never ever felt that tight before. Well my question is, is this possibly a good sign or is it just one of thoses things and have no link to me possibly being pregnant? :shrug:

Thanks in advance!

It's possible things may feel slightly different now, if you are pg. Please do a test, that way you know either way! It's all sounding very positive! x x

I read where one person's OH told her after sex to take a test because she was pregnant... and she was! He could feel the difference he felt with his ex when she was pregnant! I dunno, but I think it sounds like a great sign! If it's not a sign and just something new about you, that's a great consolation prize for hubs as well! :)

oddly enough it did feel different to me when I had sex with Mr Urch just after I'd caught - definitely tighter. I have no idea if he felt it too (I'll ask him later)

thanks Urchin, congrats on your bfp! It personally didnt feel much different to me, and was shocked when he said it! have done a qucik search on google and loads of conflicting answers (same as any other pregnancy question!! hehe :wacko:) dont u just wish there was a rule book or summit!!! :rofl:

I'm sorry I can't help with the question, but I just wanted to say...........................TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST!!!! I am so nosey! xxxxxx

Im too scared!:blush: hehe

plus i thought i had 1 ic left but i dont so i have to go buy one and my oh is around today and want it to be a suprise when i get my bfp so i dont want him to know im testing! yes yes i know.... excuses excuses!!! :dohh:

oh my gosh, I don't like testing but even I"M not that bad. C'mon mrs Hart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :test:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my colleague said that was one of the first signs she had! good luck xx

You can become engorged down there - its one of the symptoms, not everyone gets it - perhaps her can take a look - might have that beautiful blue colour

Oh, and :test:

MrsHart2b... you are driving me nuts!! Keep checking to see if you have tested yet!!!

You really must have nerves of steel!!

C'mon TEST!!! I know this is a sign of pregnancy for sure!!!

sorry guys still not tested, just got back from a lovely day out with my oh. Still need to go buy a test but we have guests tonight so dont think i will have time to go buy one! dont worry i will update u all when i either test or when af shows her ugly face! Sorry really dont mean to keep u all in suspence! I dont have nerves of steel, am just more worried about it being negitive when i test!:dohh:

Lol at this rate i will have tested before you do and i am only 2 DPO!

I can understand where u r coming from tho, really hope that you get your BFP when you do test!!

Big hugs to ya!

my boyfriend would always tell me how different i felt when i was pregnant...so im assuming its true

Just asked DH if there was a difference in feeling when i was PG last time and he says i felt "inflated" down there.

So, i say again :test: lol

:happydance: I am now officially stalking you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"