I hate Sundays....

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Lo has been up since 6. Usually at Times like this, if I need shopping, I'm at 24 hour Tesco for 7:30 or lidl for 8. But you can't do that on a Sunday! I can't even get the Hoover out coz 8am is too early on a Sunday! Lo is playing really nicely with his garage so there's only one thing for it....brew!

Rainy Sundays are even worse- we can't even escape to the park for an hour!

Rainy Sundays are definitely the worst!! Luckily today I've made plans to go to my mums or I'd be bored silly. I try and make Ben have duvet days on really rubbish Sundays! Stick films on and eat too much popcorn. Days like that I wish I could drive!

Lo has been up since 6. Usually at Times like this, if I need shopping, I'm at 24 hour Tesco for 7:30 or lidl for 8. But you can't do that on a Sunday! I can't even get the Hoover out coz 8am is too early on a Sunday! Lo is playing really nicely with his garage so there's only one thing for it....brew!

I'm terrible, I hoover at 8am at the weekends....but I can never hear my neighbours Hoover (on either side) so I guess they can't hear me. Unless they never Hoover?!

When I went to Scotland a couple of weeks ago, the supermarkets were open from 8am-10pm even on Sundays...honestly, it made me want to move there haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->