I HATE the 1st Trimester

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Hi ladies....i have been locked out my account and the website seemed to not want to reset my password so I finally got it fixed after sending a few messages through the contact us page.

So this nausea has been kicking my butt! I can live with it bc it kinda lets me know my baby is growing but yesterday I pretty much relived my MC.

As my signature says I had a MC at 7w+1 and tomorrow I will be 7w. I couldnt tell what color my cm was yesterday bc my urine was so so so bright. Well last night I had brown spotting and some cramping. It took me back to that awful day. I thought nothing could go wrong and i wouldnt worry well last night was not good at all.

This morning I didnt see any brown spotting but I can go to the doc bc I am on a business trip in TX. My OB appt is not til Jan 4. I think I will have to call my GYN and see if she will see me.

Any suggestions ladies?

I just want to be out of the MC window so I can be at ease.

I'm sorry that's stressful the best thing to do
Is if your spotting take it easy and try resting
As much as you can

I would love to relax but not really possible. I am on a business trip in TX and our conference starts tomorrow. I did call my GYN and spoke to the nurse she told me to go to an emergency room out here. So that is what I will be doing. They book appts so I booked one for 12 today... i just want peace of mind my baby is still alive and developing as it should.

The first trimester is just awful. I had brown spotting from 6 weeks until 8 weeks when my dr decided to put me on progesterone suppositories then it suddenly stopped and never returned even when I got off the progesterone. Out of 4 pregnancies this is only one that I spotted with. It's not always bad, don't panic. My OB wasn't phased and said it often happens unless u cramp or have red blood u shouldn't worry too much xx

So no reason for the spotting other than the cervix has more blood flow and that could be where the spotting came from. No signs of MC and babys heartbeat is 158 and I'm measuring 7w+3

I feel relieved but just want NO SPOTTING at all!

I've been spotting since I found out three weeks ago XD once my doctor saw that it was in my uterus she was very unconcerned about it. I wouldn't worry to much as long as you saw that heartbeat. Hopefully I'll see one this time tomorrow. I too had a miscarriage and I'm so paranoid. The moment my nausea let's up even a little I think mc

Rei I totally relate since we have both had MCs. I will be praying for the both of us!! Its relieving to see and hear everything is ok but I dont think the worry goes away until we get thru the 1st tri or until we actually give birth

I've been spotting since I found out three weeks ago XD once my doctor saw that it was in my uterus she was very unconcerned about it. I wouldn't worry to much as long as you saw that heartbeat. Hopefully I'll see one this time tomorrow. I too had a miscarriage and I'm so paranoid. The moment my nausea let's up even a little I think mc

I'm happy to hear that you got reassuring results. Hoping your spotting stops and you can start enjoying your pregnancy.

Glad to read that things are OK!

To be honest, I haven't had a m/c before and I'm also very paranoid. I just want the first trimester to be over and done with :) it's so difficult to enjoy being pregnant this way. I just want the baby to be OK. I have my first ultrasound the 23rd when I'm 7+5 weeks pregnant. Can the time just go a bit faster? Please :p ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->