• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I hate the TWW :( help me

Nelly_Bean

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I feel like I'm losing my mind. Lol. I am sure that I O'd between 9-10 days ago. Well I BD'd twice 10 days ago & twice 8 days ago. I've just started TTC a month ago & im ADDICTED to these boards. I love seeing ppl get their BFP. Lol. But anyways, I'm trying not to be a symptom spotter bc last month was a pure mess & AF came (devastated) :( so this month I was playing the waiting game. Basically about 8dpo(?) I started feeling some tugging a little below & to the left of my belly button which was awkward & not painful (just.. Awkward). Then, last night .. 10dpo (?) I was in the shower & of course I used a white washcloth .. Spotting (well I think it was spotting). Then I got to thinking.. Or symptom spotting. Lol. I work overnight so when I got to work I realized that I was cramping (mildly) but noticeable. I was also bloated to the point where I had to unbutton & unzip my pants for the rest of the night. I also had major gas & the constipation started (tmi) . I get home in the morning & actually go to sleep (which I can never do) & as I'm laying down, I feel some more cramping but it also hurts to lay on my stomach. I also literally slept for 10 hours. Now I become Queen Symptom Spotter lol I start connecting everythingggg. Tonight I'm back at work & I feel fine. Im not due for AF for another 6 days. I POAS & of course .. BFN. But I know if it was implantation spotting, I probably wouldn't get a BFP for a few days. Does it sound like I could be pg? I'm not having many symptoms but I'm definitely curious. I think I just want my BFP :( I'm losing my mind now.

You'll be surprised hun, the one time you expect no I'm not pregnant this time, you will end up pregnant! Always happened to me that way 😂

Your symptoms sound very promising. I also hate the TWW, every month I convince myself I'm pregnant and then feel devastated when AF arrives. You're still very early for testing so give it a few more days and then try again if you want to. Good luck :)

wat first poster said^ whenever i swore i wasnt pregnant i got two lines on my tests. its crazy how that works for me. even despite symptoms i had i was depressed, as i have been for over a decade since i was a kid, and so i didnt look forward to alot. iblew off my symptoms cuz i was afraid to get excited and see af. kinda feel the same except ive been really emotional and randomly weepy lately since 7 dpo so i kinda feel more fear than ever to test and im a poas addict! so we will see if the same thing happens! gl to yu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"