I HATE TTC...I HATE FF and I HATE AF !!!.......just saying

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
So things were looking so good....3 days late ...high temps..... Never had such a long LP !!!....and then this mornings temp arrives.

Why doesn't it just drop and put me out my bloody (literally) misery !!!!

Sorry....rant over :blush:

:cry:Thanks chic. I'm usually 28days bang on!! Looks like my temp may make it's final dip tomorrow now

Sorry :( This is my first cycle trying to temp. I am sure I will be joining the hate FF club. Last cycle I was 4 days late and I'm never late. TTC sucks!!

and there's still a chance. you didn't go completely down. right? still learning this whole temp thing.

Sorry :(

I've had some serious battles with FF and my temps this cycle too.

Maybe you should take a month off from temping? I quit temping a few cycles ago and it made my life so much easier (just did OPK's). I only temped this cycle because I had a MC last cycle and I wanted to 100% confirm if I was going to ovulate!

If we don't catch the egg this cycle I won't be temping next cycle, it's just too much :/

Sorry :( This is my first cycle trying to temp. I am sure I will be joining the hate FF club. Last cycle I was 4 days late and I'm never late. TTC sucks!!

Hear hear !! Yup...I'm never late either....yet it's blatant ally obvious my final temp will plummet tomorrow !!!

Baa ah humbug :dohh:

and there's still a chance. you didn't go completely down. right? still learning this whole temp thing.

Yes I suppose but no looking at my temp pattern.

Watch this spec in the morning....I will be proper grumpy !!!!xx

Sorry :(

I've had some serious battles with FF and my temps this cycle too.

Maybe you should take a month off from temping? I quit temping a few cycles ago and it made my life so much easier (just did OPK's). I only temped this cycle because I had a MC last cycle and I wanted to 100% confirm if I was going to ovulate!

If we don't catch the egg this cycle I won't be temping next cycle, it's just too much :/

I promised myself I was going to stop TTC #2 by the time I turned 42....that's next month :cry:

Sorry. Ttc can take its toll sometimes. Hope you will stop ttc next month because you just got your bfp. GL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->