I hate TTC :(

ajr1990

Reaction score
As title says it, I hate TTC :(
So first thing this am my temp went UP.. and I tested.. super faint line like the rest of my cycle(evaps?) .. but then I started bleeding. So just for peace of mind, I went and had my repeat beta done.. the first one two days ago ZERO..and with AF/bleeding started.. I expected the same but still was holding a little hope because in the time of waiting for the results today I tested 3 more times.. and I feel the line gets darker. . BUT now test results in and blood work still ZERO! :growlmad::nope::shrug::cry: What in the world!!!
I def see these lines on these IC.. but now feel they are not real. Stupid tests. I hate TTC :( I almost want to give up and just NTNP.

Attachments

• IMG_4063.jpg
    IMG_4063.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 32
I see them too hun. I get them on mine as well. They are definitely not the quality they use to be.

:hugs: I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Maybe ntnp for this cycle will help you recharge. Ttc is a journey and not always pleasant. Sometimes a break is a good thing.

ajr You are the ONLY person I know that got a + on a digi with beta of 0????
Pls make your doc tell you what other things they can test for that may be causing this, cuz I seeee the lines!

I see them as well, so sorry all of this is going on. :hugs: Do what's best for you, if you want to take a break take one, if you do not then don't. We will be here with you every step of the way. Eventually this journey will just be a memory, when you hold your LO

I can see them too! It's strange that your getting faint lined with no hcg in your system. I've never had these on ics and I've been using them for about 7-8 years. Only time I've had faint lines that that is after my d&c when the hcg hormones were just leaving my system. I ordered a fresh batch of ics and the faint line was gone. Maybe you could order some more? Ntnp will defo benefit you for the next cycle or 2 and lower your stress levels. I got really stressed out with the faint lines last cycle as I'd had a mc and the hcg took a while to get out my system so this cycle I am Ntnp and won't test until af is due. I tested 3 times a day since before I even ovulated last cycle as I was waiting for my bfn and it drove me crazy comparing all the lines!

Thats insane-i totally see the lines but bloodwork is so accurate. I jave got these lines before on ics bit usually with a chemical fading out or some reason like that and betas would have shown something for me. I gave up ics and use goid tests now but have to limit myself as theyre so expensive.

So sorry, hon. How confusing and heart-wrenching. You might have a bad batch of HPTs... I'd throw those out and buy new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->