I am so sick of hearing:

-"you look like you're about to pop"
That doesn't make me feel good.

-"you're so big, Oh my gosh !"
I am not that big.

-"should you be eating that?"
uh, yes, i should.

-"are you scared"
NO WAY, not one bit ! I love the idea of pushing a baby out of my lady parts !

-"are you and Nathan getting married?"
Uhm, no, is that like some unwritten law or something...?

-"you're so hormonal"
NO, I'm not, you're just annoying...

-"your face looks swollen!"
well, i gained 29 pounds, i'd assume it looks a little bigger...

-"do you think i'm pregnant?"
do i have clear blue digital written on my forehead...?

Do ya'll have anything you're just so annoyed of hearing?

I get fed up of hearing it will happen when you least expect it

I hate when someone says "Wait and you'll see!" (about stretch marks, belly getting huge, my baby will come out huge size, so hard to lose baby weight) Why they wish these things happen to me lol?

Also hate this "You should start to wake up earlier in the morning, cos that's what gonna happen once baby's here! You have to learn!"
NO! I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW COS ONCE SHE'S HERE I WON'T GET THIS MUCH SLEEP!!!

the best one I ever got was at 40 weeks pregnant from my ex boss (family friend) he said,

'Wow you look like a big fat pregnant cow!' geezz thanks for making me feel good about myself!

that's exactly what I say !!!
I forgot to add when people tell me to change a diaper or hold a baby & that I better get used to it, no, that is not my child... I will be fine changing MY babys diaper and holding MY baby, but that doesn't mean I want to hold/change yours !

that's exactly what I say !!!
I forgot to add when people tell me to change a diaper or hold a baby & that I better get used to it, no, that is not my child... I will be fine changing MY babys diaper and holding MY baby, but that doesn't mean I want to hold/change yours !

I know!!! :haha:

I love the married comment :D

I'm purposely never getting married just for spite LOL

The best one I've had so far was: "did you lose weight?" ..."no, I'm actually 5 months pregnant but thanks for the compliment." ..."oh, I didn't know you got married!" ..."I didn't, evidently it can still happen."

...it also drives me up the wall when people find out and say "congratulations"... Even worse is when they say it to my hubby... WTF is there to congratulate him for? He's done even less than me!! Wait a year till after he's born, then congratulate me!! :rofl:

I get the opposite regarding marriage comments. My OH and I are getting married on Tuesday and the first thing my dad said when I told him was "Aren't you rushing into it?" Um, no Dad...we've been together 4 1/2 years and are expecting our 3rd child...I'm pretty sure that's not rushing. :dohh: His next comment was "You know, me and your mom did the same thing and you see how well that turned out [my parents have been divorced since I was 5]" Yeah, Dad, but you and Mom knew your marriage was a mistake as soon as you decided to do it and a lot of it not working out probably had to do with the fact that you were sleeping with the woman your married to now when you begged Mom not to divorce you. :dohh::dohh::dohh: I swear my dad is an idiot. :haha:

I've also gotten asked a few times "Are your sure it's not twins?" No, random stranger, the 5 ultrasounds I've had so far must have completely missed an extra baby. :wacko:

I get the OMG your huge a lot, you should start waking up earlier because you need to get used to it. and my family making fun of me by oinking when i get food :/ makes me feel terrible. they also make baby crying noises and act like once the babies here im gonna hand her off on every one else which im not gonna do its just so frustrating i know how you feel! stay strong!

I hate people asking me if I think they could be pregnant.. because getting pregnant makes me a fertility expert, obviously. :dohh:

i just honestly hate know it alls who cant quite keep their mouth shut

I used to hate near the end loads of random people in the street would say 'thats a boy'... I was like no its not actually, its a girl.. So annoying x

I can't stand the people that say things like ..
"omg I must have caught your pregnancy symptoms"

Whaaaaat?! Suddenly pregnancy is something contagious now? NO it is only ME going through this so it's only ME who has the symptoms!!

I had a friend who used this line because she felt sick. Closest I've ever come to punching someone :thumbup:

ones that have annoyed me are:

-oh my god you dont even look pregnant!
-are you excited? (get this every day off someone)
-wont be able to do that when you've got a baby
-you've no idea whats coming
and my personal favourite off one of my exes friends
- do you know who the father is? LOL!

At school, there's these girls (who i've never spoken to, may i add) telling people i'm not 21 weeks. My friends have heard them telling people that i only look like 10 weeks pregnant :shrug: Because obviously, you show when you're 10 weeks.. And they know that cause they're a pregnancy pro, after having 0 children themselves.. :dohh:

Or the 'you should've used protection' looks..
I did, your parents should've considered it too.

The girls at school who thought i was lying about knowing LO's gender at 17 weeks :haha: According to them, the pros, you cant tell until 20 weeks. :dohh:

My mum's continuous, "you'll be the one getting up to feed her in the middle of the night!" Well considering i'm hoping to BF, im guessing it would be creepy if you got up in the middle of the night to do it for me :shrug:

I'm sick of hearing "Have you named her yet? Yes I have! Every time you ask I'm sick of repeating that were keeping it a secret till she's born. Stop bugging me. Her name doesn't matter to anyone!! :dohh:

My Nan's so blunt. She came over the other day and because I've been ill I was tired. She said "Oh, well if you're tired now then maybe you should of had an abortion" I was so pissed off. :growlmad: Every time I see her she likes to tell me how much hard work she's gonna be. I GET THE DAMN POINT. She also has tons of clothes and apparently it's not enough, because I have no clue how much babies sick and poo everywhere. Uhh. I'm sure she thinks she's an expert and I'm stupid :dohh:

Sorry it turned into a mini rant :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"