I hate work and my supervisor is a cow!! long rant aaa

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
had to go epu this morning with cramps and very worried as i had a mc 8 weeks ago, any ways went straight from there to work and started getting intense cramps i told my boss could he arrange cover as i am in agony took paracetamol for the pain it did not work. and after 3 hours i managed to ask him if he had arranged cover and he ignores me. so i go back to the till. then my supervisor comes over and says office and walks off. and so i got to the office and i ask matt if he has sorted out cover and she pipes up waving her finger at me i don't mean to be funny but you won't get paid for these hours and i said i know how it works i been here long enough and my baby is more important than money. she then start ranting about how i have attitude and i was gonna report me to hr. for what??? i told her to bog off and i won't be talked to like a mug and i don't need this stress when i may be losing my baby again. i feel soo angry that i have to beg to go home after what i have been through you would think they would let me go home!!! she then started ranting that they would never do an internal on someone so early pg and they have a machine that hovers around the entrance with a camera. so i assume she thinks i am making it up! but my boss has said he believes me am so angry. i never won't to go back ever again.

You dont have to ask to go home hun. Write a letter of complaint about your managers attitude cos it bloody stinks

Where do you work if you dont mind me asking?

so, basically she harassd you because you are pregnant?

I think you need to talk to your HR, as her attitude is NOT on. She has no right to speak to you the way that she did. If I was you I would have just left, and said you are too ill to work, or just collapsed.

The only time I was off work when preg was because I was so dizzy and ill I could hardly stand up- I had to drive home so I had to go and they had to let me.

i work for the co-op and i am going to get oh to help write a letter of complaint, they started going on about the time i have had off with was a week for my previous mc and 3 days off when lo has been sick. which is actually not sick leave. and a week with suspected swine flu where me and oh were prescribed the tamiflu. i am still getting cramping now and can't sleep just laying there worrying about my baby and going over the incident at work. i have to go back to the epu on monday for repeat bloods again and they will then know if i am losing bean.

Ohh, poof you!! OH's wee bro works for them. In 2 years they made him work every saturday - and always kept his hours below a certain level so that even though he is PT, he would be doing FT hours but not getting overtime!

They finally made him a supervisor, and he got a measly 60p a hour raise and more contracted hours, but its still less than they will make him do.

Just remember you are legally allowed unpaid time off of a week at a time (up to 4 weeks in a year, and 13 in total till they are 5) for things that arise with your children such as them being ill as long as you have worked for them for over a year. That is on top of your holidays.You are not to class them as sick days or annual leave when you put in for them.

https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parent...s/Parentalleaveandflexibleworking/DG_10029416

They suck, they really do.

well i have managed to write a letter of complaint. i am gonna send that to my HR department and see what happens. i have to go into work tomorrow and i am dreading it. i have to go to the epu unit 1st to have second bloods taken. and if all goes well an early scan. but have had not much sleep since friday as the incident keeps whirling round in my head. and really don't want to do this being early pg and with the mc i had before don't want any added stress. but i feel i have to say something cause she will get a way it and i would never want anyone else to suffer at her hands again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->