I have a confession!

i stopped taking my vitamins just after 12 weeks too.

i drink decaff sprite which helps my pop cravings but the last couple days i want a can of full fat coke - i think i will be giving in to temptation very soon!

I'd love to be drinking pop but fizzy makes me so sick and its awful on the way back up :rofl:

I am a pepsi max girl and although I went off it for a while with this pregnancy, that is sadly no longer the case. I drink it and probably have around the recommended limit once I start :blush: I am managing to drink buckets loads of squash now too tho, so feel a bit better as there are days I dont have any caffiene :D

I never knew about caffiene with my first pregnancy and lived on it, it was all I ever drank. x

Oh hun, don't even worry about it. When I'm at work, I have a cup of coffee in the morning, sometimes I have 2 throughout the day. It's okay, we don't have to cut it out. I did cut everything out, and was a total ANGEL in the first trimester.... but after that, all hell broke loose!! LOL........

I've had sushi (very little) every once in a while, I've had medium rare steak (there's no other way to have it), I drink coke, and I've had 2 glasses of wine in the last 7 months, and I've had the runniest eggs ever!

Everything is okay, as long as it's in small doses once in a while!

I couldn't give up tea if my life depended on it but I try to limit myself to 3-4 cups per day at work and 2-3 a day at the weekend - I haven't had any alcohol and I don't really drink fizzy drinks that much. Loads of orange squash though - I prefer it to water. I am really bad in the evenings though, I don't like to drink too much then cause it makes me need to pee during the night, but then I wake up every morning feeling totally dehydrated! Can't win!

On the food front I had a smoked salmon sandwich from pret the other day and didn't regret it one bit. Also going to a friend's for dinner tonight and since she let me choose the menu I know for a fact we're having prawn cocktail for a starter and I am going to love every little mouthful (and hopefully not get food poisioning! fx'd!)

I would feel so bad if me indulging in one tiny prawn cocktail caused problems for the baby though... got myself worried now.... best not dwell on it too much, I reckon.... la la laaaa laaaaa....

A little of what you fancy..........I also have had cola type drinks, but not every day, too much junk, and a bloody steak the other day:dohh:
I was really good for the first tri but dont we all have enough to panic about without completely stressing about every meal or drink!

oh gosh......this thread, have now had to go and get an ice cold can of pop!!!
feel guilty but is sooooooooooo nice!

I used to be a caffeine addict but I've cut down to 1 bottle of pepsi (small sized) a day max...just feel quilty if I have more!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->