i have a question im 33 weeks and 2 days

baby112413

Reaction score
Ok I haven't popped out and I asked my aunt out of curiosity and she said the baby could be layin horizontal in my belly like this ( — ) assume my bellys the parenthesis and my baby is the bar. Can that be the reason y I wouldn't show anyone else experienced that plz help

I think it just depends on your body really :flower: I have a friend who gave birth a couple of weeks ago and her full term bump was the same size mine was at 5 months! :wacko: the weird thing is that she's short and thin, while I'm tall and chubby and people that knew me asked if I was pregnant before I made it to 12 weeks! :shrug:

Every woman carries differently, I'm not sure tho if the baby lying transverse has anything to do with it :flower:

I'm only 5'1" and I never pop. My babies were lying up or down though, and not side ways. :)

I am just over 31 weeks...Someone today finally said hey you look about 3 months pregnant...ummm...yup almost 8 months...some ladies never pop and with the first baby I've heard it takes longer anyway because those muscles have not stretched and with baby 2, 3, etc. you show sooner...but it always depends on the person...I have a cousin who is a dadgum toothpick and she never looked like she was more than 12 weeks pregnant...and it took her till the 3rd tri to look like that too...so...don't worry hon...it could be how he is laying, where baby is laying or something else but if your doc. is not worried you should be good...

I don't think baby's position has a lot to do with it, UNLESS your uterus is tipped. In that case some women don't show much. However, like pps said, every woman is different. Personally I am 33 weeks and HUGE and I was heavyset to begin with. My stomach just decided to reorganize the fat at the same time and made my stomach HUGE (I am not even joking) from pretty much the get go. So weird how different everyone is.

my son was transverse but i found that my stomach was bigger as he lay in a C shape with his back facing out.

If your baby is transverse I would imagine your MW would have warned you by this stage because from 32 weeks I think they start looking more keenly at the baby's position hoping baby will start being head down, not that it's a concern if he/she isn't head down yet as there's plenty of time for them to turn yet, but I know they are usually monitoring it by that stage, look in your notes it might say what way baby was lying at your last appointment. I'm not sure if it affects your shape but I would say every woman carries differently, some women are all bump, others seem to have a much larger general area.

I didn't get anything remotely similar to a belly until 32 weeks or so. I was just flab and bloat, which sucked because I was definitely not fat pre-pregnancy. I'm carrying high and tight, and she's been head down this entire time.

There is really no rhyme or reason on how or when you'll show, even with different babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->