I have a quiestion about TTC and female pleasure(might be tmi)....

oh ok nice! I think I'm going to check into some Yoga myself I think its important to take a few minutes a day to do something for yourself whether its yoga, bubble bath, or getting a mani pedi. Good luck with everything! Keep us posted!! Our Preseed arrives TOMORROW! Have you used it yet?

R u trying with the same partner as when u concieved ur son? I am no longer with my sons father and have been with dh for 4.5 Urs married for 1.5 ..... And ttc his first child my 2nd. So its making me incredibly anxious!!!!! Because I wanna make him a daddy

I know that feeling, I'm also with a new partner and he's gonna be a fantastic dad I can just feel it in my bones. He's so excited I just want it to hurry up for him.

Royal 3- No I am saving for CD 12-21 every other day except every day 16 18 and 19

Pink ribbon- I know ill be so happy to make him a daddy

Ugh this afternoon I have felt so icky like AF may be coming soon :/ Cramping, achy, and a little nausea. I did an OPK this afternoon b/c I had done some earlier in the week and they were getting a little darker so I was like...what the heck...lets BD. The one this after noon was the faintest of all & now with all the cramping and feeling gross I think she's knocking at my door. ::boo:: I guess if she does come is good new bc I can tart tracking my cycle and see if anything happens. I think we may be saving the Preseed for the BD in a few weeks.

I was thinking about trying conceiveplus this month! it is like preseed but my sister used it and got a BFP so i want to try it!

will do :winkwink:

yeah right now I have my period 3 days late trying to play games with my heart lol........ i'm not falling for it this month!

I know what u mean last cycle was my first cycle not testing and quite frankly I have no desire to test my heart is telling me to just wait till I'm vomiting everywhere then become suspicious!! Lol I had terrible morning sickness all day every day 4-8 times with my ds who is nearly 9

Yeah I feel like that always gets our hopes up just to be put down! I'll let it reach ten days or something.

With my daughter I wasn't trying to conceive or anything but before my period even came I just knew something was different and I tested, it was positive! Then about a month came my morning sickness!

She is now two!

Ahw I know I can't wait to be a momma again. My ds really needs a little brother or sister.

I didnt like preseed..too sticky. Evening primose oil helps with that its an herb that kinda sets the right conditions (24 hour window of difference in CM I have noticed) :)

I personally don't think oral could stop anything special from happening ..
I meannnn practically speaking then all the high school boys would be like make her do this first and she wont get knocked up....You would know if there was a trick like that out there don't you think? Ohhh all the money on b/c that would be saved.

I like stimulating that way to begin things too though so I hope it doesnt interfere, and yeah, I don't use anything during intercourse because it might stop the swimmers from performing their best.. but I do use things when I start it off where swimmers arent swimming.. strawberry flavored at that .. Haha sorry were TTC gotta have fun. OOOH TMI!!! .gnight everyone

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"