I have a ttc date!!!

oceania

Reaction score
OMG I'm sooo happy. DH and I had a long discussion today, and he told me that April 2014 is when we can start TTC - that will be 3 years since we got engaged, and when we got engaged we thought of waiting 3 years. I am so happy we are communicating better, he told me he understands how important it is to me and that he wants a baby as well and that we will take a leap of faith and go for it then :baby: I also promised not to bug him about it until then, and to try and enjoy our last baby/pregnancy free months :happydance:

Now I'm just getting scared it will take long to conceive...

Congrats!!! :D

I think we're all scared that it will take a long time to conceive, but look at it this way: it will take even longer if you're not even trying! ;)

Congrats !! Great news! Don't worry about taking a while to conceive! I no its easier said than done. I'm sure you will be fine :)

Thanks girls, i'm so happy. DH commented yesterday how nice it is to see me relaxed and happy, instead of stressed out and depressed. I have 174 days to go LOL (till April 20th, 3 yrs since we got engaged - day), and I'm due to ovulate april 27th if my cycles don't get messed up...Due date would be 18th of january 2015 if I conceived on the first cycle...omg im going crazy...i could technically be pregnant 6 months from now!

Good thing is I have things to keep me busy till then, I'm starting at a new job in december, travelling to Cape Verde for two weeks in February (last adult holiday!!) and also going to Germany in March for a week to see my dad and one week fitness and healthy lifestyle habits bootcamp through work sometime in the spring...

All I can say, there is hope for all of you ladies out there, it really helped me to actually talk to DH in a calm setting and explain to him how this WTT without a date really affects me and makes me feel, finally he got it.

That's great news :thumbup: It's brilliant when our partners have that chat with us, the same day as you I spoke with my husband about when to start TTC again and he said new years day because what a day to start the year, so made up :D

Yey! :happydance:

Great news, it will be here before you know it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->