I have an idea!!!!

Test again tomorrow morning. It's hard to say, I have had a faint line before after time limit but I wasn't pregnant. Well...I could have been but I got AF a few days later so it's hard to know for sure if I was when I tested. Try not to think about it til tomorrow morning (I know it's hard). Last night I couldn't stop thinking about maybe being pregnant and obsessing.

Gigglebox - Okay, then I guess I'm on CD10. I'll test probably 2wks after a missed AF. Hahaha....sounds convincing doesn't it? :rofl: but seriously I will try to wait that long. That's how long I waited when I was pregnant w/ my daughter but I pretty much knew early on....just didn't want the news at the time (was in college).

Thanks for the advice!!! GL this cycle!!

Thanks and same to you!!! Good luck playing the waiting game :) My goal is to wait until 10dpo, but we'll see. Not sure when I'll Ov this cycle, but I'm guessing within the next 5-6 days...at least I hope it's that soon! If my body feels like torturing me it'll be in about 10 more days :(

Hey Ladies!!

No updates??? I should be right around Ov so we're :sex: like rabbits!! I'm exhausted...Ugh!!! 2WW come to my rescue!! How about you ladies?? Any :bfp: to report??

GL this cycle!!! :dust:

Nope no BFP for me yet.
AF was due yesterday (BFN today)
I don't even feel like anything is happening, I don't have any symptoms to report, not even a possible AF symptom.

Ahhhh I hate this TWW

Anyone else?

i caught all 3 times first month by bd'ing every day.
first time i caught we did it every morning and everynite, the other 2 just once a day so i deffo do it...

Well.....I put in my twmps for this morning and it took my crosshairs away....wtf?!?!

I don't know what to think anymore.
I had my progesterone checked yesterday (because I "ovulated" late) so if it comes back low than FF is right and I didn't O
But if it comes back high than I did O and FF is wrong (or I just need to change my setting) lol

Ahhhhh I just don't know anymore. I took a OPK and a HPT, both neg this morning, with a FMU

I called the dr for results

So now I just have to wait.....and wait....and wait....

Well I got my crosshairs back and I don't think its my month this month.

AF still hasn't arrived (CD38 now) but last cycle was 40 days so I'm not going to stress out until after the weekend.
Then ill call the dr

Good luck Icca, I hope this is your month, your consistently high temps and no AF mean you're still in!

I had a really pathetic little bleed (I'm calling it Aunt Drip) last weekend, and I was hoping it was IB, but I did a test thing morning and another :bfn: so I guess it really was AF :shrug: I think I need to see my doctor too.

Your chart looks great Icca19, I hope u get ur BFP soon :)

Hena sorry AF got u last week :(

Thanks Katie! Your chart is looking good, fingers crossed for you!!!!

Thanks hena :) I think my temp is dropping tho and feel out :( oh well if I am, onto the next month and more bding :)

Hey girls how is everyone?

Hena sorry to hear about AD this month....lol love the name

Katie your chart still looks ok. Iv noticed that you have a long cycle like me......doesn't. It suck??

CD39 for me today and still no AF
Oh! And FF took my crosshairs away again....what the heck!

hey Katie - my chart looks a bit like yours. I feel everyones pain, im CD 46, 14 DPO no AF but BFN 2 days ago. Usual cycle 41 days but had a rubbish month with time zone travel, major stress and shingles at the end of last cycle. By this point I dread doing anymore tests and being sad and want to move on with next cycle please!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35686b - stalkers welcome

(editted to add DPO)

Well I tweaked my chart and got my crosshairs back! Yey!

I also talkked to the dr and my progesterone levels are6.2 (last time it was 0.5) so that's a good thing

Plus the higher temps

Hey girls how is everyone?

Hena sorry to hear about AD this month....lol love the name

Katie your chart still looks ok. Iv noticed that you have a long cycle like me......doesn't. It suck??

CD39 for me today and still no AF
Oh! And FF took my crosshairs away again....what the heck!

I hate my long cycles :( I feel like I am forever waiting. I am going to try evening primrose oil next month to c if that speeds things up. I have a feeling tho that charting/worrying all the time about ttc is making my cycle longer.

I don't know about prog levels, but it sounds like u had a good increase :)

hey Katie - my chart looks a bit like yours. I feel everyones pain, im CD 46, 14 DPO no AF but BFN 2 days ago. Usual cycle 41 days but had a rubbish month with time zone travel, major stress and shingles at the end of last cycle. By this point I dread doing anymore tests and being sad and want to move on with next cycle please!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35686b - stalkers welcome

(editted to add DPO)

Hi jilliank2005 ur temps look good :) I hear that about testing and seeing bfns, just did a test this morning and surprise surprise bfn. I should have waited til 14dpo, my friend did that and got a faint line on 14dpo so she prob would have tested bfn before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->