I have been naughty ...

lillypiesmummy

Reaction score
I may have just bought something...:blush:

I know its so early but i couldnt resist, i saved a fortune on the rrp! :happydance:

Bought our crib, its so pretty!

Anyone else had a moment of weakness? lol

L :hug:

awwww how exciting :D I have managed to resist so far but I cant say the same for MIL shes gone baby mad!!!

i want to do some shopping so much but trying not to, have you got a picture of it? xx

Hey, pic is attatched. I'm going to try and wait a bit before i buy nething else, its difficult tho if your on a budget and you see somthing cheaper lol.

:hug:

Attachments

• katie crib.jpg
    katie crib.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17
aww thats lovely! I was sooo close to buying a little 'Me to you' white babygro in Next today but my OH wouldn't let me :(

its so cute, i love it, i want to do some shopping now, you are inspiring me! i think there is nothing wrong with starting to get stuff, its so expensive it makes sense to spread the cost xx

*sorry for crashing :p*

I started buying stuff at 4 weeks, i was (and still am) on a serious budget, so when i saw things cheap i HAD to have them :lol:

hehe, my oh is as bad as me lol. You are all making me feel much better about it! I was determined to wait until my 1st scan which is next saturday but i didnt even make it that far lol.

awww thats gorgeous! i started buying around 13weeks, its just so exciting :D x

Ive brought loads already :blush: no big stuff yet tho, i found cot i want so far but thats about it. I really like what youve brought tho hun it gorg! :hugs:

I know what you mean....its sooooo hard not to buy.
Me and OH went shopping today and nearly nearly bought a set of baby grows. They were a really god price but then we resisted temptation. I just want to wait until after my scan tomorrow, then I am going to go baby mad!!

I did find my pram today! Sooooo happy, I love it! If I had the money in the bank I swear I would have bought it then and there!

So far I have bought 1 cuddly toy (more for me than bubs if I'm honest! :rofl:) I did buy hubby's changing bag on ebay yesterday.....saved myself £20 on the RRP though so Yay!! Plus I've been trying to wait until after the scan which is on Tuesday, and the earliest it will arrive in Tuesday.....so technically I did wait. It's all part of my PMA boost for Tuesday :rofl:

i bought a lil outfit the other day, and we've been buying nappies and wipes since ttc,

gona wait til after 12 wks scan to buy furniture etc tho

Attachments

• teddy!.jpg
    teddy!.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3
my dp has bought a rocking horse :rofl: bless him kid wont be able to use it till its like 3 lol my mil has gone baby mad too !!!! buying anything she sees :rofl: im being alot more subdued

Nice to know im not alone lol. missymojo that little outfit is so cute! Think ill start stashing away nappies and formula, that should feed the craving until i know the gender, then im gona go nuts!

i think thats the crib i want, where did you get it?, i love a good bargin lol

Mine was an ebay bargain, it was buy it or lose it lol. the cheapest place i found it was olivers babycare - https://www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk/Katie-Crib-Soft-Baby-Crib/3pol505p.asp Its a good tenner cheaper than other places but still pretty steep at £69. x

Ok I think its time for a confession :blush: I bought my pram 2 weeks ago I couldnt resist it it was on sale ( Bugaboo Cameleon) there was €150 off . Also have bought 2 avent bottles, 2 packs of nappies, cotton wool, and some white vests. I would have loads more if I knew the sex lol so once 4th June comes I reckon I will go crazy shopping . I have picked my furniture but havent bought it yet.

I love shopping and havent been able to spend money on nice dresses for going out or clothes in general cause I just feel like it would be a waste because Im gonna grow out of jeans and tops. We cant drink ... So all we can do is eat and shop for baby so why not !!

i dont blame you about the cameleon, thats the pram ive got my heart set on. Our baby shop has an offer of a free maxi cosi a the mo, im so tempted to put down a deposit while the offer is on after my scan but really dont want to jump the gun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->