I have crossed over to the dark side!!!!!!!!

priddy

Reaction score
Today has been a very sad day for my husband!!! It is the day I moved from sexy pants to big comfy pants and hes gutted!!! Ive always been a thong/ lacey type person but have today moved into the biggest pair of sloggis youve ever seen but they are so comfy!!!!

Hee Hee - welcome to the Granny-pants-brigade :rofl:

LOL im still in my thongs at the moment., doubt that will last for long tho! will have to get used to wearing apple catchers again ( big knickers )

My husband said to me the other day oh your knickers are getting a bit tight better get you some new ones dont want you decapitating the baby.
I was gobsmacked i didnt know what to say, last time hes ever getting into them :)

There so tactful arent they lol god help us if they had the babys!!

LOL...I succumbed to very attractive full briefs from Evans today...I've told hubby that it's just a glimpse of what our old age will be like so he'd better get used to it. They are so comfy I don't know if I'll ever be able to give them up. LOL...

LOL, this made me giggle. im a medium sized pantie girl. not a fan of thongs in general!

My husband said to me the other day oh your knickers are getting a bit tight better get you some new ones dont want you decapitating the baby.
I was gobsmacked i didnt know what to say, last time hes ever getting into them :)

:rofl: :rofl:

I've been in big pants for quite a while now, I need the comfort :D

I also love the big knickers:blush:

OH has actually tried to hide all my clean ones so i will put a thong on!! Nice try love, I do the washing round here I know whats been washed:haha:

I got maternity bikini cut panties and maternity thongs, I hate the big ones, just aren't as comfy for me :blush:

At least my hubby doesn't have to cope with this as another side effect of pregnancy - I have always been a one for comfy pants myself so no change for me!

iv been wearing the big knickers for years, i tried a thong once and omg never again.
Hubby doesnt mind since I told him ill wear one when he does, even brought him one :) he soon saw my way :)

iv been wearing the big knickers for years, i tried a thong once and omg never again.
Hubby doesnt mind since I told him ill wear one when he does, even brought him one :) he soon saw my way :)

:rofl: Thongs for everyone!

you could always give up undies completely...that would technically be a step up from thongs...right? :)

Secretly - I like the big pants :shy:

You know what...so do I! I think they are the way of the future. Well, my future at least.

Oh me too! They're so comfy!

ooo can i join in!!! i went thru my nicker draw the other day and was throwing out all my "sexy" underwear!! my hubby looked at me and sad what are you doing where are all these going.. i chucked a pair of boy leg panties at him
(that looked like a flag)
and siad get used to it baby!!! hehehe!
i dont think i will go back!!! i love them and they are great!
hehe:happydance:
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"