I have crossed over to the dark side!!!!!!!!

Omg the thought of no pants is a scarey one!!! I will stick with my bloomers thank you!!!

I really wish I could get hold of a pair of bloomers, some days!

I've never been a thong girl - always been a comfort over appearence sort of person, so I'm glad people are coming over to the dark side. Muahahhahahaaa!

lol, you ladies crack me up, have been wearing bikini cut full underwear for awhile now, thongs just arent comfy anymore.

Hi Ladies

My OH does not like thongs on anyone, I sont really like wearing them either, I am a fan of pretty pants, briefs I suppose lacy etc. I have no trouble getting into them now though, am I supposed to should my bum expand too? Just getting used to belly and massive (.)(.)'s :shock:

I had really worried about getting massive (.)(.)s as mine were pretty massive to start with (36H) and I panicked that there'd be nowhere to go bra-wise. However, all that's happened is that I've got a bigger back size (probably from eating and get podgy) but the cup has remained the same.

So now, if I get knocked down by a bus at least I'll still have pretty bras to compensate for the big pants. Oh how the A&E staff would laugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->