• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i have had d +c

zoehamp

mutha of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
hiya all i have been in bed since i have got home. i am very sore in the legs and belly. i cnt belivie i hav had it 2day. it is amazing how different you feel after havin it done, knowin you are not carryin you lil baby that shoud be alive around anymore. but it still doesnt change the fact that you wish it never came down to that, but it just wasnt ment to be.....

well i was in and out basically, i was in there from 8 and i left at 1:30. they had 2 stick 4 little tablets up me first to softern the cervix and to open it up aswell, and it felt like weak contractions. then they took me down to have it done at 11:40 and i wasnt out till 12:30, they said that i would only be in there for 40mins, but they said i was in there a little longer but didnt explaine why....

then tey just done the regualr thing like checkin my fanny padsa nd got me to see how much blood i was passin, thank god it all wen ok for me, i feel so much better knowin that i wasnt goin to see my little 1, and that it hasnt gone down my toilet, what i think is wot you dnt know wont hurt, and i dnt know wot htey do with my baby at hospital but i dnt care either. anything must be better then goin down there. sorry for lomg post but had to get thigs of my chest thanks for all of your suppoet and im really greatfull for it aswell, if any of you ladies need to talk then just pm me, i will be happy to answer anything for you, many thanks to all. x x x

hi ya hun....gosh u was in n out fast !! like i said yday i went in at 9am and didnt get that tab till 5pm...i did go home still just didnt wona be there!!
dont be thinking wot they do with the baby hun, its just nothing u cus do about it,think thats wot got2me most aswell...been not in control, awful feeling :(

i did bleed for a few wk on n off though, i had a d&c mar 26, and got my first proper af on 2may,so not 2long, best of luck4u,ur in the best place 4 the support u need, wish i ad net when i ad mine...but never mind, u just get some rest, and i know u be feeling glad its over with x x x xtake care x x

:hug:thinking of you darling:hugs:

I felt the same way as you. That feeling of emptyness that no one else seems to understand. I was put under for my D&C and I woke up in absolute tears and was scared out of my mind. The nurses said "its okay, its okay" and I actually yelled at them and told them it isn't okay because my baby is gone. I felt like they tore my baby from me. Just know that the pain slowly heals itself. It has only been a month for me but I don't think of it as often. When it first happened it was all I could think about. I still have days where I am a wreck but mostly I am looking forward to trying again. My AF came back 4 weeks and 4 days after the surgery. But it can take alot longer as well. I really wish I could make you feel better but there is just nothing to say that will help. PM me anytime you feel the need to rant and cry okay? I know this site has helped me tremendously. I'm sorry again. :hugs:

So sorry to hear of your loss. It's horrible. I went from having antenatal bloods taken in the morning, to the early pregnancy unit, being told i'd lost the baby (I was just over 11 weeks - I lost it the week before) to going to theatre that afternoon for an ERPC. A totally surreal experience. I work with loss and grief at the same hospital on a daily basis, but even after 3 weeks, I'm finding it hard. It doesn't help that people at work think that you can put a time limit on a mc but they don't really understand.

And how long does the body take to recover? I'm still waiting for my next period!

you poor thing.. i'm so sorry for your loss....

I just got AF after almost 4 weeks - think people average between 4 and 6 weeks...

so sorry to hear of your loss, had an erpc too, although they must have given me a good old 'hoovering' out as I didn't bleed very much.

Not that it's ANY consolation, but the physical healing after the procedure is very quick. WHich at least allows you not to worry about what's going on with your body and you can concentrate on you, and your emotions.

xxx

so sorry to hear of your loss, had an erpc too, although they must have given me a good old 'hoovering' out as I didn't bleed very much.

Not that it's ANY consolation, but the physical healing after the procedure is very quick. WHich at least allows you not to worry about what's going on with your body and you can concentrate on you, and your emotions.

xxx

thank you for all your replys, yer i had a gush of blood at hospital then b4 they let me go i had another gush then wen i got home another gush, but the next day i stopped bleeding, i thought it could have been down to infection but as i didnt have a temp, or really really bd pain, even tho they wer bad, but they said i wouldnt been able to stand with the pains you get with infection, and i wasnt loosing smelly or offensive discharge or blood. so they thought it was all gd, even tho they didnt see me, they just asked me questions over phn, but i completly stopped loosin stuff three days after op. me and my OH done the buisness 2day and it was gd, but the thing is i wasnt to sure about doin it because last friday wen i had the erpc done he said he wants to wait a while to try again, but today i said what if i end up pregnant coz he kept sayin he didnt want 2 wear condom, he said to me that if i get pregnant i get pregnant. so i dnt know if that was his way of sayin it will be ok if get pregnant again.

I think perhaps he is leaving it to chance which I dont think he would do if he wanted to wait. DH and I decided to wait until after AF to TTC again and the easiest way to ensure that was to not bd at all until.... poor man hasnt had any action since we got pg.....lol.... bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"