Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
of being overweight
of eating shit food
of wearing crappy clothes
of having horrible hair and nails
of looking like im sleep deprived

this is IT! SICK OF IT!

my gym membership direct debit goes out on friday and then its off to the gym every bloody day if i have to! i AM going to wear a skirt this summer and its NOT going to be size 16. no more shit junk food at 10.oo at night, no way this is it. attitude change means weight loss and i desperatly need to do it before i get pregnant again.

i will be thin, i will wear nice clothes and i will look beautiful....

or ill die trying!!!!

bless ya sweety
we all go through these stages

some nights i sit there pale no tan on non make up hair not been washed for 6 days chipped nail varnish and i feel so minging!!!!

just take timeouit for a pampering night, it will make you feel a stone lighter.

we forgot about ourselves once we have a LO

i agree we do forget about ourselves when we have lo's

good luck to u hun i hope u suceed then u cna come and be my personal trainer

i wouldnt say ive forgotten about myself but my diet has changed and i do eat a lot after Rhys goes to bed. Colin has agreed to look after Rhys whenever i go to the gym and my sister has offered to help too.

looking at the pictures of my wedding day (which by the way im NOT posting) i look like an elephant... i really really do lol

any i am going to loose this weight i am i am i am lol

just keep thinking like that hun and u will do it Positive mental attiude x

Good for you Terrie, you know you can always come on here for motivation. Hopefully after my physio tomorrow I will be jioning you in signing up to a gym, even if the exercise I can do is very limited. I phoned round for gym quotes yesterday, OH and I are both signing up so my mum is babysitting on eevening a week, OHs mum is doing another night and for the other eveing we will have to go seperate. So bloody anoying that creche facilities cost extra ontop of an all ready extortionate membership cost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->