i have just noticed the weirdest thing

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by groovyjem, Apr 8, 2009.

1. groovyjem

groovyjem cautiously preg v nervous

Morning all :D

Iam sorry if this is a daft question but i wasnt long into starting my periods (age 15) before they stopped with having the depo injection and i havent long been back on periods so iam a little out of touch with whats normal for a period :blush:

The thing is i have noticed instead of a set amount of days for the past 4 months my periods has come on the excate same date the 8th .... is this normal ???

Thank you :hug:

2. glitterbug

glitterbug Mum with growing tum

Hi there. Allowing for the fact that February was a short month might have something to do with it! Looking at the calendar would suggest you are on a 29-31 day cycle which is pretty normal. Mine was 26th last month and due 22nd this month, but then I was a few days late last time!! All seems pretty normal to me babe!

3. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

My last 2 periods where both the 10th of the month! so sounds normal to me!

4. groovyjem

thank you hun's ... it all confuses me :wacko: lol ... i thought there was one rule n that was there was only 28 days cycle :dohh: .... so sorry about the silly questions :blush:

iam 26 and just learning about periods :rofl: so you can teach an old dog new tricks :rofl::rofl:

thank you again :hug:

5. glitterbug

glitterbug Mum with growing tum

Honestly, worry not about asking silly questions. Yours was a perfectly reasonable one! I recently asked if pains in my armpits could be a preggo symptom... it wasn't. The :witch: came a few days later!!! :rofl:I will not symptom spot (at least not out loud!!!):dohh::dohh::dohh:

6. groovyjem

:rofl: i know what you mean open mouth and inset foot welcome to my club lol :happydance:

:hug: x