Reaction score
https://i54.tinypic.com/1zf3gaa.jpg

I think I'm 9DPO.

Maybe this will work better?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 122
I see the 2nd line too and it looks a lil pink :) Def test again tomorrow :)

I thought I saw it too, but then I think I'm crazy.

My BF and I had the "he wants to wait to try" discussion last night too. *Sigh.

I ordered more IC's as that was my last one. I do have a digi, maybe I'll try that in the morning.

Well, if that faint faint pink line isn't all in my head, then he won't have much of a choice, lol. He did say just a few months. So its not like he wanted to wait forever. Blah.

I think it could def be the start of something! And I have heard that those tests are super sensitive so they pick it up very early. I hope it turns into a BFP for you! I can't wait to see the next test :)

Come on amazon, ship my new tests already!!!!!

Do you think it would show up on a FRER?

Digi was negative. Of course, I did it at 6 pm after guzzling water all day to cope with this heat, lol.

hmm maybe it was just too soon? I really hope it changes for you!

I knew it wouldn't be positive. They aren't very sensitive, and I have literally probably had a gallon of water today, its 96 degrees outside and so humid! I have no idea why I would waste money like that, haha. My IC's will be here tomorrow, then its POAS party until I get a nice dark line to take a digi with.

Pretty sure its a negative. I got my IC's this afternoon and tested and I got the faintest line I've ever seen. I mean, its there, but it should certainly probably be darker now. The only thing I can think of is that I had some spotting on Friday June 3 so if that was an implantation bleed, my HCG would be super low still and not really showing up in the afternoon. I kind of want to go buy a FRER, but then I hate wasting money on pipe dreams, lol. Any chart readers here want to look at mine? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34f5b2

The :witch:showed up this morning, 4 days early. Don't you just love screwed up cycles after a MC? Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->