I Have No Clue for God's sake help

Gidgetboo

Reaction score
I'm a mother of a six year old little girl an haven't though of having another baby since last year but it turned out tragic..last January I had a D&C & I went through a complete molar pregnancy..
It didn't hit me to think about this until just yesterday and the fact that I've been such a freaking horn dog for the past week... my last period started December 5-9 an I'm fertile window started December 19th-25th.. an 4 out of those 7 days I was sexually active.. an let me tell you it was amazing😄
Me an S/O use the withdrawal method.. for the past week I've been so horny it's unbelievable..any other time I'm always making up excuses about having sex😏
My next period is supposed to come this month by the 5th 🤔
Should I be worried that I should be expecting? When should I take a test?
It's been so long since I've had to worry about any of these questions😥
I guess what I'm asking for a is just a little help please😥

I'm a mother of a six year old little girl an haven't though of having another baby since last year but it turned out tragic..last January I had a D&C & I went through a complete molar pregnancy..
It didn't hit me to think about this until just yesterday and the fact that I've been such a freaking horn dog for the past week... my last period started December 5-9 an I'm fertile window started December 19th-25th.. an 4 out of those 7 days I was sexually active.. an let me tell you it was amazing😄
Me an S/O use the withdrawal method.. for the past week I've been so horny it's unbelievable..any other time I'm always making up excuses about having sex😏
My next period is supposed to come this month by the 5th 🤔
Should I be worried that I should be expecting? When should I take a test?
It's been so long since I've had to worry about any of these questions😥
I guess what I'm asking for a is just a little help please😥

Update:
the thing is he didn't ejaculated in me ..an my period came a day early an was only on for 4 days.. well I think it was my period but it was really dark the 1st day an started getting lighter and than had tiny clots than it went off..
I haven't had a chance to take a test an I'm not sure of it was implantation bleeding..

If he never ejaculated innyou I would say chances are your not pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->