I have no clue whats going on. thoughts please

lovingbug

Reaction score
hi ladys i could use some opinions does any of this sound normal???? please dont read and run.:wacko:

started cycle may 25
o'd on june 7 or 8
(only bd on the 6th)
had light brown to very faint pink spotting (just when i wiped) 6dpo-10dpo 10dpo bfn
11dpo bfn
af was due june 22 nothing
ive had a few more bfn havent tested this week gave up
but now im spotting again just when i wipe enough to tint the tp but less brown this time. any one experince this????

Are you sure you ovulated? Did you recently come off BC, it can cause spotting? I'd say if you are sure you ovulated, talk to your dr

When i was pregnant i had dpotting like that right through pregnancy started off thrythey said it was implantation then it was cervical errosion which i got even though wr hadn't bd so just because u spot doesnt mean ut not pg. Coud be sore cervix or implantation yhrn old blood from implantation. Took weeks for the old blood to stop for me. I also didnt get a bfp until i was 2 weeks late. The way to look at is no af is good news. Try not to over test stress is not good if your pg. Easier said than done i was nuts last month when i was week and a half late. Try leaving it a few days before you test give your hormones chance to build up

Are u in the uk? If u are docs dont do blood tests unless you're 4 weeks late but if you live any where else maybe get your bloods done

Haven't experienced but my three oops pregnancies we only bded the day before O. I agree that no af is good, but how sure are you of your O date? Are you temping? In any case, I also say wait a couple days an test again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->