i have no patience!!!!!

lauren22

Reaction score
Have been TTC for a year now with three miscarriages, turns out i have a luteal phase defect and a clotting disorder. so now im being treated as soon as i ov with lovanox and preogesterone, have been doing this for 4 cycles and nothing. I am 8 dpo, took a preg test BFN...is it too early?? everyone says wait for the bloodwork, but i just cant seem to..I ma so devestated..is it too early can i possibly be pregnant? These tests say they can tell 6 days before Af..i dont know anymore...and everywhere i turn someone else is getting pregnant, its just so frustrating :cry:

Hun try not to worry. I have never seen a bfp until after af was due. To have this much medical treatment in a year is really good! I waited nearly 3 years and had 6 losses before anyone helped me. 8DPO is waaaayy to early. Those that see a bfp then are very lucky indeed. Your not out yet hun. There is always a chance. :hugs:

Thanks so much. its helps to talk to people who know what im going through

Your welcome hun! Bnb has kept me sane. After my 6th loss back in August I thought I would break. So many on here got me through. This will happen. Just dont put so much pressure on yourself. They will keep adjusting your meds and helping until you get your LO.

hang in there! its still early and you still have a chance for it to be your month! How long was your luteal phase? And i'm curious about your clotting disorder? The reason i ask is because i've been having some major clots in my period that my doctor says is normal with me taking clomid. I'm not sure i buy it though.

Thanks for the advice, im feeling a bit better today.... My luteal phase was only 8 days , so thats why im on the progesterone 1000mg a day as soon as i ovulate.. Im not sure what the exact cause of my clotting disorder, I was told its genetic , my body tends to clot when the embryo ties to implant so thats why im on the lovanox from ovulation. Im also taking clomid 100mg this month, hoping ot helps...if not prego this month I am seriosly considering IUI. Hope this helps...good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->